IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR DANSK!!!!!!!!!!!

by Princess 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

I figured most people would remember anyway...Tuesday at 5PM (Pacific) has become such a regular part of our routine here...

Glad everyone remembered and Ian is feeling so good.

Running even! Wow, that's wonderful.

Rachel

• Sassy
    Sassy

good figuring...

cept Sassy can forget what day of the week it is sometimes..

thanks for your reminder.. I would have forgotten other wise

• Alleymom
    Alleymom
    I actually feel a lot better this morning AND I got a good sleep for the first time in a while

I'm about to go running with my son, Dominic, so that gives an indication on how I'm feeling.

Hi, Ian ---

I figured there would be a Dansk thread for Tuesday, but I couldn't find it with the search engine.

That is wonderful that you are feeling well enough to go *running! Wooo hoooo!

You haven't mentioned a lot about Claire lately. Is she holding up under all this stress? I wondered if maybe the homeopath was treating her as well?

Speaking of the family --- are the boys eating what you and Claire eat? Or do they still eat pizza and fries and burgers, etc.?

Marjorie

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Marjorie,

This disease is certainly swings and roundabouts. I feel lousy at this moment - but I guess it's all par for the course.

You haven't mentioned a lot about Claire lately. Is she holding up under all this stress? I wondered if maybe the homeopath was treating her as well?

Claire puts on a good front but I know how testing it's all been for her. I suggested that she should see my homeopath and I think she's coming round to it.

The boys generally don't eat what we eat. Karl never really has anyway, even before I was a vegan. We try to get them to eat healthily, too, but they enjoy the odd fry-up - as I used to

I know I don't write as often as I used to, but there are times I feel worn out. I'm not in severe pain, just discomfort that makes me feel a little rundown. I had Reiki this afternoon from my friend and felt really good, but afterwards this yukky feeling came on. That's what Reiki can do. Generally, though, I usually get on a high again after a day or so.

To be fair, it could have taken years for the cancer to manifest itself. Therefore, I can't expect it to disappear overnight - though wouldn't that be lovely!

All in all I can't complain. I'm fortunate to have got this far and I appreciate that everyone's concern has kept my spirits up.

Bless you all,

Ian

• Sassy
    Sassy

we love you Dansk.. we wish there was more we could do..

we understand if you are not always up to posting.. just know you are ever on our minds

• Alleymom
    Alleymom
    I know I don't write as often as I used to, but there are times I feel worn out. I'm not in severe pain, just discomfort that makes me feel a little rundown.

Ian ---

Don't ever feel that you *must write. We all understand that you need to use your strength to take care of yourself, and that some days you just may not have the energy to spare.

Hugs,

Marjorie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit