IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR DANSK!!!!!!!!!!!

by Princess 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

IT'S TUESDAY! WHERE ARE OUR HEADS?

HURRY UP

SEND SOME POSITIVE HEALING ENERGY FOR IAN

SORRY TO YELL BUT WE DIDN'T POST THIS EARLIER!!!!!!!!!!!

• Corvin
    Corvin

Dansk,

Sending you the best of posative thoughts and wishes. We are praying urgently for you, buddy.

Best Regards,

Corvin and FAmily

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Taken care of.....thanks for the reminder Princess.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Dansk - the Red Sox came back and beat the evil Yankees so everything is lined up for you to blast this thing too! (I hope this wasn't too flip. I just wanted a cool way to say I hope you really do beat this this.)

• Mulan
    Mulan

Thanks to Princess for posting this. I don't know where my head was today, since I forgot to post the reminder.

But, I did not forget to focus on Ian at 5PM

• Dansk
    Dansk

Good Morning, Everyone!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and thoughts. I appreciate them far more than I can ever say!!

I actually feel a lot better this morning AND I got a good sleep for the first time in a while

I'm about to go running with my son, Dominic, so that gives an indication on how I'm feeling.

I have so much faith in homeopathy after what's been happening to me (it depends on the homeopath, of course - I have a really good one!) and would recommend anyone with any illness to seek one out. There have been many cancer cures through homeopathy but they don't make the headlines.

To help the homeopathy, however, I also feel it is essential to eat the right foods, exercise, meditate, surround oneself with good friends and family (i.e. only those who are positive), have Reiki and spiritual healing (I go to a spiritualist church once a week when there is a healing session), take one's faith seriously AND gladly accept the prayers/vibes/good wishes/thoughts of anyone willing to send them. One has to be open minded and I can honestly say this is not the first time your positive energies have had me feeling upbuilt and strengthened. And for me to get a good sleep is something special!

I love you all - and I mean that sincerely!

Ian

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Awww, we love you, too, Ian! And I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling good right now. Now go and have a terrific day! -E.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Oh geeezzzzz I've forgot yesterday ...
    I'm sorry sorry sorry ... didn't realised it was tuesday yesterday this week ... and didn't really followed the threads (yesterday as usual).

I'm happy that we are so much on the job, to make sure that you could get enough good energy if it works for good,
    I feel a bit bad about the fact I've forgot yesterday, but It will help me as a "take care Corinne" to check the dates now !

Runing !!! ... Ho Man ... I'm glad you feel good and tell us at what point you do ...

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

So glad to hear that you had a good sleep last night and that you are up to a run today! Have a great day :o)

• Sassy
    Sassy

just seeing this thread last night at 5 in the active topics helped me remember last night.. thank you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit