If You Were Allowed To Slam A Poster Here , Would You???

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

????

• mann377
    mann377

For what purpose?

• Corvin
    Corvin

No minimus, nooooooo! You have to take your meds EVERY DAY for them to work, buddy.

• blondie
    blondie

Define "slam."

If I think I know what you mean, why?

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Only if I were seriously bible-thumped for my beliefs or opinions. And then, I would only politely shove their bible up their ..... nose.

I attempt to practice tolerance in freedom of speech and beliefs. If someone doesn't like it. No problem. Just can't tolerate the thumpers. Had too much of it.

Hugs

Bren

• minimus
    minimus

No meds problem here, Corvin....I ask because I notice that it seems we've weeded out all the nasty posters who only wanted to "slam" (abuse, beat up) others! JWD has turned into a place that anybody can come to and not feel like they're gonna be beat up.

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

I notice that it seems we've weeded out all the nasty posters who only wanted to "slam" (abuse, beat up) others! Nope I´m still here

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Depends, my little chocolated- hearted pal... Do they need 'slammin'?

Hill (or are you the 7-Up dot?)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Minimus,

What a little stirrer you are....lol We all know what you are up to as subtlety was never a terribly strong point with you. I have decided to 'out' you and post this picture of you at a nudist beach for all to see.

alt

Quite a tan you have there!

HS

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Depends, my little chocolated- hearted pal... Do they need 'slammin'?

LOL, poor minimus has been "slammed" from an identity crisis and I think it should be explained that mini's avitar character is NOT a red m&m. It is the little red 7-up dot.

No meds problem here, Corvin....I ask because I notice that it seems we've weeded out all the nasty posters who only wanted to "slam" (abuse, beat up) others! JWD has turned into a place that anybody can come to and not feel like they're gonna be beat up.

It was nothing more than a playful joke, mini, but the question does seem to hold an underlying stirring spoon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit