Translating and deciphering witness expressions.

by stuckinarut2 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I wanted to start a thread with correct explanations of what witnesses REALLY mean when they say stuff... Please add to it!

"we missed you at the last meeting"  =  "WHERE were you? WHY did you miss a meeting!?"

"I enjoyed your talk" =  "I saw you up on the platform...I can't really remember a word you said"

"Wasn't that a great talk/watchtower/assembly etc?"  = "I'm supposed to say this so I appear spiritual"

"life in this wicked system is so had" = "something I'm supposed to say to show I'm not worldly"

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Young sister......do you think this young brother who im staring at with tight pants on...look sexy?  = Im a gay governing body member
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

"They aren't searching for the truth." = "They don't blindly believe the WTBTS." 

"We need to promote unity" = "Don't complain about injustice."

"We have to trust the Slave." = "STFU and be blessed." 

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Brandnew, good one! The GB like to project.

DD

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Yes they do DD
  • millie210
    millie210

Leave it in Jehovahs hands = forget justice being done

They arent "honest hearted" = they dont want any part of us

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

"He is active again" = "Someone has given in to pressure to preach".

"Why don't you come to meetings, don't you want to survive Armageddon?" = "Salvation comes from meeting attendance."

"The light gets brighter!" = "I will accept whatever they say no matter how stupid it is."

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

The brothers are here to cut that maple tree that you were so concerned about in your garden= they want  free lunch and  a handout.

Could you accompany  Bro. Zeb and his wife on field service on Monday?= He is a special pioneer and needs gas money and free groceries.

Bro Gross' is a fantastic speaker = i've gotta kiss his ass -I want tomake MS and I want to date his daughter. He has his own business and is loaded.

You have a lot of potential= You aren't doing enough FS.

All real life quotes from experiences in a particular congregation.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Soon = never
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Secret sin = great sex life

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit