"Dad blames church for death of teen" (Calgary Herald)

by Quotes 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mouthy
    mouthy

AND DONT SAY I SHOULD HAVE USED DEODERANT

• Quotes
    Quotes

Hi Mouthy! You smell fine to me! ;)

Yes, I agree, Frank is trying to get back in. fjtoth said the same thing, and had a similar experience at the VB trial, and he is pretty sure that Frank is trying to get back in.

How sad, such a smart man, he is free, and he wants to return to Watchtower shackles.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I dont think he is so smart. That lawyer was disgusting..... I had lunch with his son. ( Franks)

He doesnt even believe ANYTHING anymore....Says ALL their lives were ruined by lies....

Glad I am sweet smelling (((HUGS)))

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Someone told me that Frank wants so desperately to get back in simply because in his present circumstances he isn't allowed to even see his grandchild (grandchildren?).

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Maybe he prefers the BO smell of Dubs who've been out in polyester suits on a hot Saturday morning to the ocean-breeze-fresh smell of Mouthy... LOL

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

See his Grandchildren? Well one of his daughters (the doctor) moved ot Alberta (I don't know if she has kids...she may) but Sarah still lives in his area. After seing how she (I say sleazily) manipulated her way around WT legal in order to get her father a spot of WT legal fame (which helped lead to his demise....along with my pointing the Law Society his way ). Then after at the Law Society hearings she stabbed Glen How in the back by providing testimony against WT legal (and How). I just can't see how she would now turn against him and not let him see the grandchildren if even discretely. Frank claimed that he filed for bankruptcy (which is true since I read the announcement in the paper years ago) and his children are financially supporting him.

The whole thing seems kind of fitting for me since the prick tried using estate funds willed to WT and also the WT legal department to bankrupt me and place my children with his client who went on to abuse them and then into the nuthouse for a spell. It only seems fair now that I have my kids and my livelyhood back and I haven't turned 40 yet and he must be around 70, broke, never allowed to practrice law again and allegedly can't see his kids. What a shame for a 40 year legal veteran and a Rhodes scholar. I found him actually to be quite personable but with a scary dark side to him.

• morty
    morty

I do believe Frank is still trying to get back in. And yes, Rachel ( his other daugther) is out west. Mom say's she does have baby(ies).

Anyone know if Franks son ( Johnathon) got married this weekend? Heard he did and Frank, Debra, and the rest of the family declined to go?

Quotes...did you go to the Mottreals barn dances?? I went to many of those parties...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Stephanus ((((HUG)))

I owe you one ((((SMILE))

• morty
    morty

fjtooth....yes, it is grandchildren.....The kids are all pretty firm about not letting him see the grandkids unless he is back in the so called truth.....it's a real shame actually....believe it or not, that family all use to be very tight....

sorry to get off topic....

• Beans
    Beans

I recall swinging from a rope with a tire on it into some hay, it wasn't till a few years ago that Quotes reminded who and where that was. Freaky eh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit