DARN IT WE LOST

by betty boop 22 Replies latest jw friends

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

The comforter is coming out again next year so get used to it. (see Red Sox thread)

• betty boop
    betty boop

You all are really not nice

Everyone is all "its about time" i get that BUT when a team wins alot of games or even gets to the world series its cuz they earn it not its due time..we are still the #1 team in the MLB HA!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956
    BUT when a team wins alot of games or even gets to the world series its cuz they earn it

And no one spends more money in MLB to ensure victory. Well all that money didn't win it this year. No one can afford to keep up with the Yankees, but once in awhile, just once in awhile the victory goes to the underdog.

I really don't care anything about any of these teams, my team tanked this year. But I have no love for Torre et al.

Sherry

• roybatty
    roybatty
    question is: Who will steinbrenner blame?

Or which Red Sox player will he buy for next year?

• Maverick
    Maverick

Here's the E-mail I sent to a Die-hard Yankee's fan friend of mine...."I'm soooooooooo sorry your team lost......NOT!" Maverick of Mass.....Go Sox!

• pr_capone
    pr_capone
    we are still the #1 team in the MLB HA!

The Cardinals had the best record in baseball this year.

The Red Sox outscored the Yanks during the course of the season and also allowed fewer runs than the Yanks.

Oh.. yeah.... the Sox beat them for the AL Champinship.

Kansas District Overbeer

• Badger
    Badger

Sox fans...

IT WON'T MATTER

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Hey Badger... I will be rooting for the Cards tonght as well.

The cards and sox should make for one helluva matchup.

Kansas District Overbeer

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

XJW-

LOL!!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I bet it won't be so easy for George to go out and get any player he wants after this. They didn't choke, they just sucked!

A-Rod looked terrible in his at-bats that I saw.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit