I was lied to............

by hillbilly 26 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    Hillbilly, you must be from Tennessee. They've banned all the beautiful women from here and moved 'em all to Texas, I think. Especially the vanilla scented ones.

Matter of fact I did mis-spend my youth near Memphis. There used to be some nice looking gals around there... but over the years I found out Tejas gals are special. Wish I could find a low mileage model for my-self

Hill--- (if this is the future, refund please class)

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

Hi Candidlynuts!

CyrusThePersian

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Hey!! I'm from Texas. Hell, I'm in Texas. I don't know about the vanilla part. Maybe when I'm baking cookies I could dab some behind my ears.

Lisa

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

Hillbilly

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Move to Texas!

Alot of the hotties are from here!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Um. Did it mention, this book of the future of yours, who wins the World Series in 2004?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

lookin' for low mileage?

Hell, I'm just looking for a pulse these days!

Lisa of the still from Texas class although not as purty as Stef class...or as young as Stef class...

oh DAMMIT

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i tried to move to texas but they wouldnt let me in cuz i'm too short.

• under74
    under74

Hillbilly, I think Bill Gates has ALL that stuff. I know he's got a house where every room adjusts to his body tempature or some unneeded bs like that and there's a rumor that he has a secret underground tunnel from his house to the microsoft headquarters and I also heard that he has a jetpack......

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

NancyDrake:

All they will need now is to make sex robots and cooking robots and us women will be obsolete!

In some quarters mechanical devices have already made us guys obsolete

Hence 90's man learnt to cook, clean and hold a baby!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit