I've actually gone and done it! I am no longer a Virgin.

by qwerty 31 Replies latest jw friends

• nb-dfed
    nb-dfed

Congrats! I have three. I have a ladybug on a leaf on my breast-first one. I have a large star on my left wrist. I am in the process of getting my entire back done. It's of a geisha standing in the ocean. There are waves and wind blowing around her with butterflies around her. Eventually under the water will be fish and coral and such. The lower back and the spine are by far the worse. I have had about 12 hours done so far on my back and there were points were I was literally sobbing. You really have to breath through it!

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I have one on my leg. I want another, but I don't know what or where, yet.
    My mom refuses to talk about it. So, of course I force the issue a lot.

Country

• LittleToe
  • bull01lay
    bull01lay

Ang: That's a sweeeeeet looking tattoo - would look luvly on your back (still talking tattoos here... calm down! )

CountryGuy:

My mom refuses to talk about it. So, of course I force the issue a lot

I have an airbrush kit for doing temp tattoos.. good fun really. Well, my mom saw my tattoo about 3 months ago, and again saw it a couple of weeks ago. She asked me "How long will it be before it wears off then ?" She thought it was painted on!! You should've seen the disapproving look I got!! LOL!!

Just wait till I have my tongue pierced, or maybe tattooed.. not made my mind up yet !! If I pluck up the courage I'll post pics!!

Bull!

• Princess
    Princess
    Just wait till I have my tongue pierced, or maybe tattooed

You are thinking about tattooing your tongue?

I bet that won't hurt a bit

• qwerty
    qwerty

I would post a Pic but it's gone all scaby!

It should do this I am told.

Q

• Gadget
    Gadget
    I would post a Pic but it's gone all scaby!

The best thing to treat it is preperation H ointment. I've been using it twice a day on the tatto I got last week and its hardly scabbed at all even though its quite big. I'll post a pic after I get it finished off next week, only another 2hrs work to go on it...........

• Princess
    Princess

EEeeewwwww. I just used A&D ointment on my second one.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

princess:

You are thinking about tattooing your tongue?

I bet that won't hurt a bit

Not sure really - I thought a tattoo would hurt... until I had one done. I think the biggest problem would be keeping it stuck out for long periods... without getting electrocuted cos of all the spittle !!! LOL!

It's just an idea I'm toying with at the minute... will have to make sure my breath's fresh first... don't wanna make the tattooist passout partway through!

Bull! <= trying to sound "nonchalont" and appear brave... knowing I'm more likely to cry like a baby !!!

• Princess
    Princess

So Bull, ever bit your tongue? Did it hurt?

No really, it sounds like a good idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit