I've actually gone and done it! I am no longer a Virgin.

by qwerty 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

I really like that second one down Angharad...very cool. Third too only it's more swirly with less of an edge.

Qwerty, get one on the small of your back before you tell her it only feels scratchy. I'm thinking that's an area that would hurt a bit more than others. I thought my hip tatt hurt until I got the ankle tatt.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

This is what I got about 2 years ago on my upper arm:

• qwerty
    qwerty

Princess,

Oh right it hurts more in other places!

I can think of one place it would hurt, but I'd be too embarrased anyway!

Q

• Preston
    Preston
    This is what I got about 2 years ago on my upper arm

At which point...nosferatu promptly got the cowbell tattoo on the other

Preston (of the "Don't Fear the Reaper") class

• qwerty
    qwerty

Number 205 on this page is really good, the way it's done. Adult content though, nothing to bad just a breast!

http://www.eurotattoo.co.nz/tattoos9.htm#bottom

I wouldn't mind that one, on my shoulder!

Qwerty

• qwerty
    qwerty

Preston - It's not showing up! Was there a Pic of it?

• Angharad
    Angharad

Wow, no not that big Qwerty. Just small one on my lower back

Yes I keep telling myself if I gave birth I can get a tattoo ! I think I will go soon.

Third too only it's more swirly with less of an edge.

Yes I like that one too but prefer the simpler one, the other is a bit curly

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

I have 3, my fiancé has 5. (I need to catch up!)

I got all of mine while still "in" JWs. A flying faerie on my right shoulderblade and a rose above my navel (to cover some scarring from a bad navel ring piercing). I was almost asleep for the faerie, and the rose was no trouble.

Last December I got a tribal on my lower back. It's beautiful and curly and in bright green and turquoise. I won't lie...this one hurt. More nerves and I was having reflex pain all over my back. I forgot to breathe through the pain too, so I actually ended up crying.

It hasn't deterred me. I want another one, just have to find a non-really-fat place on my body (HA!) that will let me get one that won't look silly when I lose weight. There's also the fact that I want it to speak of my life's philosophy and I haven't quite worked that out yet.

They are very very addictive.

• Princess
    Princess
    Yes I keep telling myself if I gave birth I can get a tattoo ! I think I will go soon.

Totally. Besides, if a man can get a tattoo....

• Angharad
    Angharad

LOL Princess ... good point

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit