I've actually gone and done it! I am no longer a Virgin.

by qwerty 31 Replies latest jw friends

• qwerty
    qwerty

I got my first Tattoo. Yep I am no longer a tattoo Virgin, and I only passed out 3 times too!

No, just joking it didn't hurt has much as I thought, in fact I could get addicted.

I?ve be wanting one years before joining the ?Book Club?.

I haven?t gone mad with a really massive one, just may name on my upper left arm in Japanese. It was done by a very attractive female Tattoo artist.

When it?s healed I will take a pic and post it for anyone that?s remotely interested.

Is it anyone else first time?

Qwerty

• Englishman
    Englishman

I wish that Concorde had become a Virgin too.

Englishman.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I lost my tattoo virginity about 4 years ago. It's a Japanese kanji symbol that means "Born Again Into a Life of Vitality". It's how I felt that summer...like I'd been given a second chance. It's a mixture of sea green/aqua/cerulean blue and on my tailbone. I love it! But I totally understand the addictiveness. I've wanted another one since the moment this one was finished.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Surprisingly addictive isn't it!! I'm still searching for ideas for my other arm !!

Would love to see piccies of your tattoo!! My avatar is what I had done!

Cheers,

Bull!

• kls
    kls

I got mine about five years ago on my ankle and want another. Just can't decide what i want or where i want to put it.

• Princess
    Princess

I swore after my first that I wasn't going to get another.

<------my second Tatt.

My first is Steve's signature on my hip surrounded by little sparkly starts. I had a "Z" for my daughter Zoe, and an "R" for my son Rhys added to my hip when I got the runner on my ankle.

I have more I'd like to do but I think less is more so I've had to call it quits.

Can't wait to see the pics Qwerty.

• qwerty
    qwerty

At the moment I still have the pad on my arm. I can't wait for it to heal.

Will have to use it as my Avatar also.

Bull01lay- I nearly had one done like yours, but in the end I thought I'd stick to a simplish one. That might be my next one, Celtic or simular, might have my birth sign- Capricorn. Depends if the still JW wife will let me though!

Princess - Nice Tatt, I like the less complicated ones to.

kls - Anywhere but on the forehead, LOL

Billygoat - I like the Yin - Yang symbol, just so I can see the JW in-law faces.

Eman- You mean Richard Branson as got tattoos?

Qwerty

• Valis
    Valis

way to go qwert! I'll be getting some new in in November and then again in January..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Angharad
    Angharad

Waiting for pics here too

I'm still a tattoo virgin - I've wanted one for ages but just havent got round to it (and I'm scared)

This is one I like for lower back, but still haven't made up my mind - second one down.

http://www.eurotattoo.co.nz/armbandstrib.htm

• qwerty
    qwerty

Thanks Mr.V - The wife would prob divorce me if I had as many as you. Mmmmm now thats a thought! Your Tatts are very cool by the way!

Angharad - I kept putting having one off, one reason because I became a rubber dub dub and the other because I had heard it was really painfull. I can tell you, got for it. there is more a small discomfort scratchy feel more than anything. If you've had kid's it will be a doddle! I like the one you've given the link to.

Not this big I hope though???!!!

http://www.eurotattoo.co.nz/dancersarmband.jpg

I guess it depends if it's on that persons arm or back.

Qwerty Tattman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit