WHAT IS THE LAST TEMPTATION YOU REFUSED?

by Terry 33 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby
    But, I tell you though, some days my evil thoughts have gotten the better of me and left me just wishing.... "Oh, what I wouldn't do to some of them if I could only get away with it".

Doubtfully Yours...my precious little sweetheart!. You have no idea how you have just made every mans day who was lucky enough to read this. Women REALLY do look at us and have nasty thoughts. Jesus I'm a happy man now!

*skips away whistling*

Gumby

• FairMind
    FairMind

The last temptation I refused to give into was to tell a MS in our congregation just what I thought of him. Aside from the occasional fleshly temptations thrown my way, the temptation to tell others (especially elders and MS) exactly how I feel are the ones I fight against the hardest.

FM

• Corvin
    Corvin

I refused to give in to resisting. It is hard to succumb to every temptation that comes your way, but you can really do it if you try.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I refused to give in to the temptation to read this thread yeasterday.
    Alas, I succumberd today AND posted to it.
    I'm a weak, weak man, and need chastising, and maybe even spanking...
    ...just a little bit of peril!!!

Craig:

To be blunt: Your last post absolutely offends me.

I see you didn't resist the temptation to put the young Paduan in his place, even though he said nothing that merited your ire.

Perchance, were we projecting, since we knew the full circumstance (but didn't report it initially), and he did not?

Dang, I couldn't resist the temptation to stick up for my little buddy against my big buddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit