WHAT IS THE LAST TEMPTATION YOU REFUSED?

by Terry 33 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

FMZ:

at least you got to see b00b4ge. w000t!

Yeah, a celebration indeed.

A hurt, and still hurting, young woman.

To be blunt: Your last post absolutely offends me.

Craig

• Sassy
    Sassy

sex..

I had two offers by some handsome men.....but.. I am in a relationship.. and I don't cheat.. even if they were .. very appealing

• FMZ
    FMZ

Ona:

Certainly wasn't meant to offend... And to be honest, I think you know that, but each to their own mate. My apologies.

FMZ

• justhuman
    justhuman

sex!!!

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

I really can't remember an example of turning down a temptation.......

To those who have answered so far -

What is a temptation? With regard to your examples - did you really want to indulge in the opportunity? Did you have to think about it? Was it hard to say no?

If it is something that someone else would have done, but you would be repulsed by, is it a temptation?

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

What is a temptation? With regard to your examples - did you really want to indulge in the opportunity? Did you have to think about it? Was it hard to say no?

Turning down a offer of sex by a 22 year old Girl who was moving away 10,000 miles the next Day.Yes i can honestly say that was very hard to say no.But i did and the next day i felt a $1million as i met my long term Girlfriend for coffee.

• Pole
    Pole

It was the temptation to post on this thread.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    WHAT IS THE LAST TEMPTATION YOU REFUSED?

get engaged with too much feelings when not ready (both sides)

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

No strings attached rampant sex with an underage goat. And she was such a pretty thing... !!

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Really expensive fishy for one of my aquariums.... but I'm not out of temptation's way yet, he might still be there tomorrow...

Oh yes.. I kept a marine tank for many years. I succumbed once to buying an horrendously expensive Achilles tang. It rewarded me by thriving on a mixture of chopped spinach and shrimp. Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit