Barren Jewish Women, and Stud Puppet Fertile Jewish Men.

by gumby 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

I wondered how non-Biblical antiquity viewed the subject and I came across the following abstract

Alexandre C.Clinique Universitaire, Obstetricale et Gynecologique de Port-Royal, Paris.

Male sterility is taken as a paradigm for a new approach to andrology. Although known about since Antiquity, responsibility of man in conjugal sterility has only been recognized in the last half century. All the same, even to day, it is not always accepted: although apparently obsolete since women's sexual liberation, this denial often manifests itself in patients behaviour, as well as in their doctor's. Until now, as far as we know, no andrologist has taken into account this strange denial. The aim of this paper is to draw attention to the need for the andrologist to be aware of it in his approach to the sterile man. History of male sterility emphasizes the coexistence, since Antiquity, of two opposite preoccupations, those of doctors thoughtful of proving male sterility existence and those of philosophers, often determined to deny it. Steps of knowledge as well as social structures institutionalizing its dissembling are described. Sexual liberation which claimed to put and end to women's dependence on men is often illusory; acceptance of equality of sexes by men is often more apparent that real. At present, the medicalization of male sterility leads some patients and even some doctors to an activist behaviour which demonstrate their inability to accept even the concept of man sterility. In our opinion, to be an andrologist in the full sense of the word means not only to know the biology of reproduction and the progresses of research in this domain, but also and mainly to be aware of the permanence of prejudices and fantasies infallibly conveyed by the idea of sterility in every one, andrologist included.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?CMD=Display&DB=pubmed

Unfortunately I didn't find the complete article, but this sounds promising.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

So, many of those barren Bible women were fertile? Wile they were getting their as--s laughed

off..... it was really their husband who was shooting blanks?!*%^*%^*$%@% @#^&

No wonder it is a sin (according to Jeh and his Widnesseees) to have sperm donation!

• gumby
    gumby

Actually, there was something I didn't think about when I posted this, and that is.......who remains fertile longer, a man or a woman? If the former is true, then it seems reasonable a womans barreness would be mentioned in the bible moreso than a man. However, I still haven't heard of an impotent or non-fertile jewish male big wig of the bible hero's.

Gumby

*he just knows there had to be at least one jew who couldn't get it up*

• Scully
    Scully

hey gumby.... Abraham was apparently quite advanced in age, and Sarah was supposed to be 90 years old when Isaac was born. Ishmael was a bit older than Isaac as well.

I see enough first time parents in their late 30s and early 40s, that I'm thinking WTF is wrong with this picture of Sarah having a baby at the age of 90???

Sarah: Isaac, get down out of that tree!! I mean it!! Listen to your mother!!

Isaac: hahahahah Come and get me, ma! Remember last time you tried you fell and broke a hip! (snickering)

Abraham: Isaac, my son, remember what happened to the end of your penis the last time you sassed your mother??

Isaac: OK, I'm coming down now. But listen, could you guys not show up for the PTA meetings anymore?? All my friends are saying that you are just so not cool. Especially after that little sacrifice trick you tried to pull last month, dad. The principal is going to call CPS on you if you try that shit again. And please quit telling everyone that God talks to you - it creeps people out!! It's sooo embarrassing!!

• RunningMan
    RunningMan
    I still haven't heard of an impotent or non-fertile jewish male big wig of the bible hero's.

That's because there was no such thing. You see, there was so much pressure placed upon women to produce heirs, that if a man was infertile, the woman could rectify the situation by calling on one of the slaves. Whereas if the woman was infertile, well she was disgraced and a concubine filled in. So, male infertility could never be the cause of barrenness.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Gumby...they suffered erectile dysfunction just like you my brother...don't sweat it

Remember the Priests even got to feel everyone's nutsack before they entered to make sure the twig and berries were a complete package...cause it's a common occurrance for one nut to mysteriously fall off...hey wait a minute it is not...those damn priests made that rule up just to feel a fella's figs!

I think the Jewish men put a sheepskin on it to trick the wife into givng them a concubine or two and after they fathered children with a few other woman the wife would become pregneant...praise Jehovah my sheepskin done broketh.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Just in case anyone is wondering what the hell Shotgun is talking about:

Deuteronomy 23 1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
    2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
  • Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

On the subject of Stud Puppet Jewish Men, my favorite story is the one about Elijah.

When Elijah would visit Shunem, he would stay with a woman and her aged husband. Unfortunately, she was barren. However, because of her generosity, Elijah prophesied that, in return for her favour, she would have a child within a year. Sure enough, within a year (my guess is 9 months) of his visit, she had a son. (2 Kings 4:8-37)

Elijah probably snickered all the way back to Jerusalem. Boy elijah was a sneaky old devil wasn't he? M'

• Scully
    Scully
    Deuteronomy 23 1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
    2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

When you read this scripture, it's a wonder that there are any JW elders at all. Half of them are bastards and the other half have no balls.

Love, Scully

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

This subject is getting really funny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit