Barren Jewish Women, and Stud Puppet Fertile Jewish Men.

by gumby 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

Have you ever read in the bible of a hebrew man being sterile? Nope. It's always the poor ol' lesser, hebrew women who can't have a kid but the men can impregnate just about anything. And don't ever think of kicking a guy in the nutsack in the bible or Jehovah will kick yer arse. You can punch a woman in the gut though I'm pretty sure.....never read anything about protecting the womb.

As a side note.....ever notice how all the women ALWAYS had a male baby first? S'pecially the patriarch's. Never a little girl. Just ask Eve, Noah, Abraham, Issac, Jacob, and about a million other jewish hebrew dudes.

Gumby

• under74
    under74

well, maybe they just didn't want to talk about the girls because they were disappointments to their parents and Jehovah? You know like Lot's daughters were talked about a little but they were some f'd-up whores...so I could imagine why they'd want to skim over the full story...perhaps Jacob had an older daughter he just didn't want to talk about...his daughter Dinah was a slut so if she had an older sister--there's no telling what kind of trouble maker she was...

• avishai
    avishai
    You can punch a woman in the gut though I'm pretty sure.....never read anything about protecting the womb.

Nah, if it caused a miscarriage, god got pissed. check leviticus or deuteronomy. I would, but I'm pretty far into a bottle o' wild turkey right now

• Odrade
    Odrade

Yup, Avishai is right, no punching the ladies in the womb. Might be a manchild in there.

And under74... you are one misogynistic bastard. Screw you.

(half a bottle of wine. Cheers.)

Odrade

• under74
    under74

exodus 21:22-it just says if some guy hurts a pregnant woman and she loses the child this guy can be judged...doesn't say not ro punch her in the gut though.

• under74
    under74

That's hilarious Odrade b/c I don't think anyone knows what gender I am :)

• Odrade
    Odrade

doesn't matter, women haters come in both sexes.

• under74
    under74

...I say mean things after a couple drinks. No offense Odrade. But you have to admit though Lot's daughters were...criminally whorish. -What? No I'm kidding Odrade....Look let's be friends...I'll stop...I promise.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

all i got to say is penises must have been more impressive back then , for boy babies to be worth so much more or all those "what men can do" and "what women cant do" laws that were around...

only thing a man can do better than me is pee standing up. and i can even do that if i dont mind a wet leg.

• under74
    under74

(sigh) I think Odrade hates me now. I probably should have leveled out the hate with some shots at men...women in the bible are just so easy to go after...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit