Whats that in your hair?

by Stefanie 58 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    I love the Dr. Bronner's peppermint and eucalyptus liquid soaps. Makes you all tingly and demonized!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Holy Cow Valis--- you wash that hair? First, that's a problem for the Department of the Interior... those 'dreads have to house an endangered species or two. Second, the run-off must violate some kind of enviromental standards............

Hill

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Else, its the stuff i get at walmart its only a dollar and makes my curlies hard.. and my strait strands strait.

99cent suave? I lived off that for a year.. I might have to start doing it again..

• kls
    kls

my curlies hard..I want some curlies, my hair don,t curl . Poor me : (

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

sis get some velvet hot rollers.. Leaves your hair like shirly temple.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol... I thought that "dollar gel" had something to do with the gel used in Something About Mary.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    lol... I thought that "dollar gel" had something to do with the gel used in Something About Mary.

lol I have a feeling i can get that kind for free.

• kls
    kls

No sis it won't help i even had a perm and paid 75 bucks and two days later it fell out. I went back to the salon and they said that i have no elastin in my hair

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Have you tried to strait iron it?

It comes out gorgeous..

Like hers, but mine goes to my mid back.. But its layered and it poofs out like that.

I bet that would look soo cute on you!

• kls
    kls

LOOK sis i have very straight thin hair . Look at my pic i sent you . It does nothing but lay there dead. So you people with curls ,,,you suck,,, and are lucky.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I didnt get a pic... I was waiting but didnt get it....

I am sure that you are gorgeous!

Inside and out..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit