Whats that in your hair?

by Stefanie 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?

How about Gel, spray, mouse, or whatever you use on it..

*stefanie of tha i need to change my hair smell class*

• drwtsn32
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie

LMAO I am looking change the smell, not attract women with it..

Besides, that kinda gel dont work as well as it looks...

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I love Pantene, it is all that really keeps my hair under control.

I really love the way Herble Essense smells thou........yummy,,,,,,,,,,although it does not do for me what it does for those ladies in the commerical.....hummm maybe I am not leaving it in long enough?????

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Pantene is my fav. It just that sometimes when i use the shampoo the effects tend to wear off within a month then its time to switch..

I use Rave spray when i curl my hair and some kind of dollar gel when i use the strait iron.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I dissolve borax in water and use that. No smell, no guck, just clean. But, i know that girls need smell perfumed hair.

S

• Dirt Rocker
    Dirt Rocker

I use all Thermasilk hair stuff. It makes my hair smell good and really soft and shiny, but not greasy shiny. I use the shampoo, conditioner and the hairspray. And I really love the smell!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

That would be "skin" in my hair.........

Hill

• Valis
    Valis

http://www.drbronner.com/main.html

I love the Dr. Bronner's peppermint and eucalyptus liquid soaps. Makes you all tingly and demonized!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Confucious
    Confucious

Steph,

Want to hear something funny??

My girlfriend says I'm the first person who ever bragged on not using soap or shampoo.

I have a bathtub jacuzzi and I never use soap and shampoo only frequently. (Once a month??)

As you would figure, two things happen...

My skin is baby soft because no chemicals touch it. No chlorine either since it's a fresh water hot tub.

And the jet motions and all keep my skin clean.

My hair is the same way.

Interesting, huh??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit