In "The Truth"?

by rockhound 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Rockhound quoted:

How simple, all I had to do was follow the counsel from the Watchtower, June 1, 1967 p.338

" Heavy research is not necessary, the watchtower has done it all for you. The most beneficial study you can make is to read the Watchtower and Awake magazines or any new book by the organization"

What an amazing quote!! Do NOT think...

Do NOT look at that little man behind the curtain...!

• Jake99
    Jake99

Gretchen,

I was just saying that the leaders this world has chosen, and systems this world uses, could not possibly please you. You were built to rebel against Satan's deciples. That is a compliment to your inner self. Sorry I dont quote your book or speak your language. I am not of this world.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Gretchen

Now days I even question my own truths frequently. Its very enlightening.

That is so true. I think when we become so sure of ourselves that we fail to question we are bound to err.

Jake

The problem is that too many people interpret what they think is truth and then try to force others to believe it

• Jake99
    Jake99

Gretchen,

Just because you missed the hundreds of battles and competitions between Christ and Satan over the last 50 years, and the wars between the Lamb of God and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the months before and after Y2K does not mean it did not happen just exactly as predicted.

The only thing fatalistic about the Messiah taking control, is the end of current operating systems and the mindset of its leadership. Its not a death for anyone, its a rebirth, everyone starts brand new in a perfect operating system, under perfect leadership. And I would expect you to be given proof of perfect leadership before accepting it.

Sometimes the Messiah shows up in a chariot of fire, with a bow and arrows over his shoulder, wearing a suit of armor and mops the floor with all your judges and leaders time after time after time, like it were childs play.

I will send you a copy of the outcome one of two trials that the Messiah defended at Y2K both ended in similar fashion on different charges. When you take on the master, the master wins every time on every point of view.

• Mr Fool
    Mr Fool

The one who claims he´s in the truth and has the Truth; where does he/she has the truth? Within his/her heart? If so, Jesus is the Truth. Conclusion; the one who has the Truth has Jesus inside him/her.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The Truth does not change. Think how many things have changed in the last 8 or 9 years in the WT/JW religion ! (Since this Thread was started).

9 major doctrines changed with the July 13 WT !!!

I asked a M.S who called to Shepherd me about six years ago "When did the JW religion become the "truth", it has changed so many times ?"

Deer in the Headlights look was all I got.

Sadly the claim that Jesus is "The Truth" does not bear scrutiny any more than the wild claims of the W.T.

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

• Mr Fool
    Mr Fool

A strict honest question; How shall I KNOW that I´m in the Truth if I not even KNOW if I exist? I assume/guess /think I exist, but it can be an illusion too and the illusion itself may not exist. The Truth may or may not exist either, or maybe. I have no knowledge whatsoever, even less about if I´m in the Truth or not. Please don´t take my words too seriously, I may not exist after all. Or maybe not.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

LOL, this forum really has always attracted Messiahs, hasn't it? Can't keep 'em away with bug spray or nothin'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit