Did God really create the mosquito? Or, was it Satan?

by Schizm 51 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

If you know what it is, my dear, why do you resort to it....that, and cursing?

• bebu
    bebu

Wow schism. Your name fits. I wonder if you're just enjoying trying to pull strings. Jgnat is a pretty thoughtful gal and hard to get riled. Her questions were well-thought, and don't come across in any way as being rude or condescending. I don't know how you think God (if you believe in Him) could approve of your unkind and rude behavior. (Actually, I had previously thought that you didn't believe in God at all.)

I don't think calling names here was appropriate, even if it were a sly joke.

Jgnat, to continue your series of questions... you asked if there were any thing that could be considered evil. I cannot think of any. Even mosquitoes are not evil; to us they are merely inconvenient. Their existence contributes to the lives of bats, for example.

(...Hmmmmm... I wonder if God really created bats?... )

BTW jgnat, I think God is doing both: He set the top spinning, and is occasionally making little adjustments as He sees fit so that it may eventually go where He purposes.

bebu

• Satanus
    Satanus

The figless fig tree that jesus cursed must have been sinning, and really badly, like willfuly. Jesus was a friend of sinners generally, but not this sinner tree.

S

Oops, it was the right one after all. Don't drink wine when arguing theology

• jgnat
    jgnat

Now, if I HAD been PMS'ing, that shot would not have been so funny. As it is, I am well away from that bloody day, long may it stay that way.

• jgnat
    jgnat

ROFL! Good show, Satanus! You found a cursed object!

Frankly, I think that tree was a donation to future generations. That we may see the final fate of fruitless trees like the Watchtower Society.

(Note to thread watchers: Satanus referred to the fruitless fig tree that was cursed by Jesus.)

• Schizm
    Schizm
    I wonder if you're just enjoying trying to pull strings.--bebu.

Reckon? Imagine THAT!

why do you resort to ... cursing?--jgnat.

You call "shit" cursing? Shit does happen, doesn't it? BTW, do you have virgin ears so that they feel raped when a four-letter word enters them? If so, then you better exercise great care as to which thread you click on when it comes to THIS particular forum. My advise is that you NEVER read anything that "bastard" Gumby has to say. Your ears will never recuperate once you ever do, trust me.

• bebu
    bebu

I'm slow sometimes. I freely admit it!

I think you are upset that it's Friday night schiz, and you've got nothing better to do than try to see if you can get someone mad for fun. But I think you will really have to try harder with this lazy group.

I think the question you originally asked was interesting--esp the comment about mosquitoes drinking BLOOD. (BTW, vampire bats drink blood too.) I had never heard of a discussion about this, unlike Maverick.

But in any case... perhaps the only creations Satan could be accused of making are the monsters in our imaginations. If anything.

bebu

• Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe satan created the dinosaurs. Or maybe he made lizards overgrow into dinosaurs in order to mess up gods plans. Anyway, god had to kill them so he could proceed towards the creation of humans.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

jgnat

Frankly, I think that tree was a donation to future generations. That we may see the final fate of fruitless trees like the Watchtower Society.

Or maybe jesus was going through a bit of pms low blood sugar. 'My kingdom for a fig!' he said under his breath

S

• Maverick
    Maverick

Maybe the Earth sinned against God, so He created humans to mess up the Earth as punishment?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit