Going to be Article about me being ex-JW...

by Confucious 24 Replies latest jw friends

• franklin J
    franklin J

Keep a positive mental attitude, Con.

You are a successful business man and you are on the brink of becoming a "free man" . Life is literally your oyster now....you can afford to take a "charitable attitude" toward the former fundamentalist Christian faith you are fading from. Onward an outward.....

good luck, Frank

• Confucious
    Confucious

What if I said things like..

I'm celebrating Christmas this year even though I'm still believe in JW because it's a concience issure.

Also, voting is now a conscious issue now too, right???

• Corvin
    Corvin

Good luck confucious! You will do fine, and take Randy's advice, show no malice or anger, but say the truth.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Stick to the high ground, Con, and don't muddy your feet, it can get pretty messy if you do. You'll be better for it.

Good luck and god bless

Brenda

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

What's a JW do for entertainment?

What? We were allowed entertainment!?

sorry, just came bubbling up.

Bren

• Confucious
    Confucious

I asked for questions to be written for me, so I could think them out.

How about this question... your opinion.

3. What made you decide to leave it - and how'd you feel about celebrating christmas for the first time?

ACTUALLY, YOU WILL NEVER HEAR A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS SAY THAT YOU CAN'T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS.

THE WATCHTOWER WHICH IS THE PRIMARY TEACHING PUBLICATION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES NEVER SAID, "DON'T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS." THEY NEVER SAID THAT.

THEY TOLD YOU THING WHY SOME CHRISTIANS WOULDN'T WANT TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS, BUT THEY LEFT IT UP TO YOUR CONSCIENCE.

I SIMPLY MADE THE DECISION TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS AGAIN.

AND I CAN'T WAIT!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Make sure you tell us which issue magazine it will be in as soon as you know

Good luck!

Confucious, I heard Paulie might be on shobox, January....? any word?

You know the person

• Confucious
    Confucious

Da,

What up dog??

I'm sure Paulie will be on Showbox again - but didn't hear anything yet.

He's incredible.

Da, as soon as the article comes out, I will posted it in a new thread.

Con (you know who)

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Just be honest! However, I wouldn?t bring up the Christmas-thing, since I don?t believe that is what really distinguishes JW?s from other religions. The main difference is the JW-position on the Kingdom being setup in 1914! Without that, the whole JW-thing falls down like a house-of-cards! Furthermore, Jesus taught that "love" would be the identifying mark. So if any group were to be disqualified, I?d say this one attribute would be at the top of my list! Anyway, this is just my 2-cents!

Looking to read your review when you post it!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Don't embellish the truth of the matter. I've seen interviews with former JW's and usually cringe because they say JW's believe something that just isn't true. It makes for an interesting interview but those in the know, will be able to criticize over it too.

So be careful, and have fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit