Just pass me a cigarette and hold on

by Eyebrow2 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'm not a smoker of cigs, but i've seen ciggarettes pull people through a lot of stress. When things cool down again, then it's a good time to stop again.

S

• kls
    kls

I'm coming you guys . I will bring the glasses for the drinks. Ahh ,which fence would this be?

• Bubbamar
  • boa
    boa

Bubbamar....if this was my thread i'd say 'BITE ME'!

It isn't, however, I totally expected *someone* to start off with such an off-topic link/post/comment...sheesh

boa...will enjoy an EXTRA puff in Bubbamar's honour....

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

How is it off topic to post a picture of cancer due to cigarette smoking?

But you're right. It's probably much better to encourage someone to smoke.

• boa
    boa
    How is it off topic to post a picture of cancer due to cigarette smoking?

But you're right. It's probably much better to encourage someone to smoke.

I will answer you. (now, read slowly the rest of this post....kinda loud too....sorta like your talking to an elderly ESL visitor) Go back to the first post of this thread. Do your best to see that this is not even remotely about the evils of smoking and someone begging for inappropriate 'counsel'. If you can't figure that out, you may need a coach to help you get the point of these threads. boa...(I was gonna let it drop, but noooooooo, someone just had to say something more )

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Hey, Eyebrow. Hang in there, ok? I understand how life can be. A real pain in the arse sometimes.

...I don't think a couple of cigarettes is going to hurt.

My only concern with this suggestion is it depends on how addicted you were to cigi's 10 years ago, and how addictive you can be to other things. In this case, a couple of cigarettes may just get ya going again. Be careful here. Only you know what you truthfully can and can't handle.

Giant Hugs {{{{{{{{{{{{ Eyebrow }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Brenda

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hang in there, eyebrow!!!!! HL, she lives a hop, skip & a jump from me, so if she turns into a chain smoker maybe we can go over there and do an intervention.

Nina

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Eyebrow - my apologies to you for my previous post. I sincerely hope things get better for you soon.

To Boa - bite me right back. That was just plain mean.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

ahhh you are the best peeps you know that? Thank you for your support! =)

Bubbamar, don't apologize...I know the risks...I appreciate your concern.

Well I am down to Ultra Lights hahaah....just a few here and there. Thank you for letting me vent everyone.

I am feeling a bit better...the hubby got a formal job offer in writing today, so that is a bit of a weight off.

Actually, I think margaritas behind the fence sounds pretty good as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit