Two faced lying hypocrites

by Uzzah 42 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Will Power
    Will Power

Thank you Uzzah

It is people like you who KNOW who should if they can, SPEAK OUT. How else will the ignorant be educated.

"for evil to thrive, good people do nothing."...[ ]

• Scully
    Scully

Uzzah:

Pro bono imo infers done at no charge.

It also implies that the individual providing the pro bono representation incurs expenses for which they are solely responsible, not with any expectation that local congregations or circuits will provide Voluntary Donations? to help defray the costs incurred.

Love, Scully

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

I think it's more than that Scully, it could in fact be WT who is incurring the expenses in which case should it have been WT being nominated but that would be kind of ridiculous handing a pro bono award to a billion dollar corp. wouldn't it?

Bottom line is we need to find out what are the specific criteria for the Canadian Bar Association that qualifies the pro bono designation. I suspect, as someone has already mentioned in this thread, that this was staged as a means of distancing the lawyer from the WT. Since Lawrence is suing the lawyer, liability of WT could come into question if it is found that they were fully supporting his efforts and he interfered with the minor's decision making process. I think someone has hit the nail on the head with the suggestion that this could be a means of (falsely?) claiming that the lawyer was acting on his own.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit