You Know It's Trouble When Your 13 year old son says....

by roybatty 30 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

LOL good boy !!! ... he made The KH smelt as stinky as their teaching !!! Something fun to gossip about

• Narkissos
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Fart Spray
    Fart Novelties
    $4.99
    Fart Spray delivers the smell of farts at your fingertips...like it or not!
    Comes in an aerosol can. When you spray it, it smells like the real deal. Tears and all!!! Be creative!!! May be used in conjunction with many of the other items in the store whenever the smell of farts is needed.

Hmmm

Im considering getting a can and spraying it on the door of my loudass crack smokin neighbors!

Thanks for the smile.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Guerilla Theocratic Warfare! You're kid is a hero!

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

ROFLMAO! That made my day.

Devon

• franklin J
    franklin J

FUNNY! Keep the stink where it belongs....

Fortunatley for me and my family; my 10 year old son does not know that this spray exists.....

• Satanus
    Satanus

Thanks for the laff. Too bad he used the whole can in the can He should have saved some for the main hall

S

• Xandria
    Xandria

OMG LMAO!

I can just imagine.. Elder nosy, "Sister ****** what have you been feeding your son? Please, do not feed him any more of that stuff, before meetings for the greater good of the hall. Thank you." Quickly sauntering off....

X.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

How about hydrogen sulfide gas (rotten eggs).

You take a sharp needle and poke a little whole in an egg,,let it sit for about 2 weeks. Makes a nasty stink bomb.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

that is bad.. but a good one lmao..

reminds me of my older bro and his cohorts during the meetings.. sister bigthighs would get up and go to the restroom and her panty hosed clad thighs would rub together chhhchhhchhh noise.. .. my bro and the boys (12 -14) would rub their palms together to make the same kind of noise making everyone think her legs were THAT LOUD.. me and my younger bro knew what they were doing but never tattled. although once i grew up and got fat i felt bad (and WILL NEVER wear pantyhose!)rofl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit