You Know It's Trouble When Your 13 year old son says....

by roybatty 30 Replies latest jw friends

• roybatty
    roybatty

"Dad, you have to promise NOT to tell mom."

My kids and I were sitting down at dinner time when my son (with a big grin on his face) said that. Ok, ok, he got me and my 10 year old daughter (mom's little spy) to promise not to tell on him. How bad could it be if he's volunteering this information, right???

Anyway, their mom still drags them to the hall. Evidently he decided to have a little fun and brought a can of fart spray with him. He sprayed this stuff in the house one time and it smells worse then anything that's ever come from a human's arse. It's closer to smelling like cow manure. Anyway, I guess he went into the men's room and emptied the entire can. Then, as he was walking out, elder "I-have-check-on-everything-and-everyone" walked in. He heared him say "what did you eat??!!!" to someone else who was in there. lol! My son went back to his seat and saw the same guy then prop open the door. This made matters worse because the stink now drifted into the main hall. Ew! My daughter said "I thought sister **** farted"

I was laughing so hard, almost crying as I told him he shouldn't do things like that. I don't think I sounded to confincing.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I laffed till I pissed out!

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

ROFL. This is hilarious.

I was laughing so hard, almost crying as I told him he shouldn't do things like that.

Yeah, if your kids make you laugh when they've done something "naughty", then you can't punish them. They're exempt. Not that you would have punished him for that, but you know what I mean.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hahahaaha

This was just as funny too:

My daughter said "I thought sister **** farted"

:)

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

ROFL. *****note to self:>>> "get fart spray"****

• frankiespeakin
  • Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

I can identify with this all too well. When my boys were younger (about 5 and 7) we stopped at a giftshop along the highway. The store had a counter with practical joke items like hot pepper gum and fake doggy doo and fart spray etc. My youngest bought the fake poop (very funny scene when he would leave it on our front porch where the newspaper was delivered) and my eldest bought the fart spray. The fart spray is truly evil and vile stuff. I found it to be worse than any farm animal poop I have ever smelled. There is an underlying odour of chemical (I guess from whatever chemical product is used to synthesize the poop smell).

When we got home from our journey I let him do a squirt out in the front yard to test it out. It must have stunk up a area of about a 50 yard radius. Worse still, the wind seemed extrememly slow at dispersing the smell. It lingers far too long - truly evil stuff. Needless to say my son got only 2 or 3 squirts out of that can before even he was willing to retire it - it was just that horrible.

• Corvin
    Corvin

LMAO

We promise not to tell mom either.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol!

There is an underlying odour of chemical (I guess from whatever chemical product is used to synthesize the poop smell).

They are called Volatile Sulfurous Compounds.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

That was funny!! Thanks for sharing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit