What cartoon character are you?

by Big Tex 36 Replies latest social humour

• bem
    bem

You are Sponge Bob Square Pants: You are the classic person that everyone loves. You are the best friend that anyone could ever have and never want to lose. You never cause harm to anyone and they would never not understand your feelings. Life is a journey, it's funny and calm for the most part. Stay away from traitors and jealous people, then you will be stress free.

Now if I can just figure out how to do this last bit about stress free I'll have it made.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Another Spongebob, here?
    I'm starting to feel stifled by it. This is NOT good Sagittarian territory!!!

It needs redefining to JohnnyBravo, or something!

• Special K
    Special K

I don't know who I am yet but I was wondering where PRINCESS is on this one.

Flat Stanley, maybe?

Where are you Princess.

SK

• downinoak
    downinoak

People tell me I'm like WONDER WOMAN. I never sit down, I'm always doing something, I care about people, and certain men freak me out!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I'm Arnold. Who is Arnold??? Never heard of him before. *am I aging myself?*

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Season 1

Season 3

Arnold is just your typical nine-year-old fourth-grade (must be close to his 10th birthday then) kid - "Everykid", as it were. Well, he would be if "Everykid" had a football-shaped head, an ever-present hat, and an attic room with skylight and remote-controlled furniture. After Arnold's parents left him with his grandparents before leaving (and never being seen again), Arnold lives in their boarding house ("No Kids - Pets OK"). Okay, he's also a little more laid back and enjoys jazz a little more than your typical fourth-grader, too. Arnold is named for his mother's father.
    There are a few questions about Arnold that remain unanswered:

• What's his last name? (Let me guess - "the same as Rocko's" (on Rocko's Modern Life ); even his bus pass and his school records say just "Arnold")
    • How did he get all of the stuff in his room?
    • And how does such a small hat stay on such a large head, even when he dives into a pool with it?

However, some things are known (from "Married"): his favorite number is five, his favorite color is blue, and he was born on the 7th day of some month.

• bebu
    bebu

My biggest question about Arnold is...

What kind of pants/skirt/kilt thing is he wearing? I am confused! Does anyone know? I have never been to NY, and don't know fashion anyway...

bebu

• New Castles
    New Castles

Spongebob Squarepants!!! very cool...

• Soledad
    Soledad

Charlie Brown

well, at least he's not whiny Linus.....

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I scored 31...........right smack dab in the middle.......I am a TRUE SpongeBob! LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit