I could use some fluffy help from creative minds...
Keep several names in mind and remember to make sure they aren't infringing on any trademarks.
By endurance I mean running or walking anwhere from a 5K to Marathon, or cycling century rides or longer.
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet by someone else here because I haven't read the responses, but what about........"The Finish Line"?
Mom's on the Run - appeals to a selective audience but is that always a bad thing?
oh sorry got this in mind ... but still it chocs , they'll keep it in mind ! ... so what about :
The "FONK THAT MARATHON "
Smooth Motivator Tone at Home Fitness
Re: I could use some fluffy help from creative minds...
Are you calling us "fluffers"?
Well here are my ideas:
- I'd change "Hissy Fit" to something that will make the double entendre a little more obvious... I'd change it to "Hissy Fitness".
- Wall Breakers
- Oh Bugger Will Your Legs Hurt After One Session With Me
- Boundary Burners (does this sound like some kind of guerilla cult?)
- Forward You Witnesses... erm... I mean Forward You Fitness-type people
- Boundary Breakers
- Wall Burners
- Breakers of Boundaries
- Burners of Boundaries
- Cheap Rate Long Distance
- Go The Distance
- Going The Distance
- Run Like a Futher Mucker!
- Steroids 'R' Us
- The Run Way
- Keep On Truckin'
OK... a little break from all this... time for a thought.... I'm sure American's have heard of the "Rug Doctor"... I thought they were referred to as OB/GYNs? <rimshot>
- Run a Mile (slogan: "Run a while, with Run a Mile")
- We Just Felt Like a'Runnin
- Barrier Breakers
- We Train You Long Time (slogan: "Two dollar")
- Jog On
- I Like Big Butts (note: this isn't a title suggestion... I'm just saying, I like big butts, why run to get rid of them?)
- Pavement Pounders
- Extreme Running (slogan: "We'll give you the runs!")
- Keep On Moving
- Motivated For Miles
- End-ur-race Running (kinda lame, but kinda clever too)
Well, this was all I could come up with for now. Just trawl through and try to find the ones I wasn't being a dumbass with. Hope one of these rings a bell for ya, however unlikely that may be.
Oh Bugger Will Your Legs Hurt After One Session With Me
We Train You Long Time (slogan: "Two dollar")
We Just Felt Like a'Runnin
But I think your suggestion, Hissy Fitness, as a 'real' suggestion is clever.
Very clever Keith. Hissy Fitness is good as are some of the others you came up with. Steve was cracking up last night as he read them...
Run Like a Futher Mucker!
ROTFLMAO!!! Trust FMZ to provide humor!