I could use some fluffy help from creative minds...

by Princess 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

I'm working on starting a personal training business. I'm twice certified by World Instructor Training School and American Council on Exercise. However, coming up with a name for my business is proving difficult. I was hoping some of the creative or not so creative yet willing to help people around here could give me some ideas.

My name is Rachel

I don't want anything "Princess" in the title

I would like to specialize in training people for endurance events...but I'm not going to turn people away who aren't interested in that. By endurance I mean running or walking anwhere from a 5K to Marathon, or cycling century rides or longer.

I will work from people's homes.

I just need a catchy name. Steve suggested "Hissy Fit" and said I could answer the phone "What? Bitch"

Help? Please!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Just reading your post I thought

The Long Haul

• kls
    kls

Go the distance.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

• Moving on
    • Moving Forward
    • The Blue Streak
    • Run Wild
    • Run Free
  • Valis
    Valis

Egner's Erotic Workouts oops sorry! That's the "other" business you were telling us about..

*LOL* ehe...what about this one for reals..

Finish First Training & Consulting

Sincerely,

District overbeer

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I've hit one one of those creative blocks that often comes when someone comes out with something decent before your mind gets in gear.

I think "Hissy Fit" is a delicious play on words - LOL.

• Princess
    Princess
    Egner's Erotic Workouts oops sorry! That's the "other" business you were telling us about..

he he, yeah, I'll consider that when I add "pole dancing" to the workouts.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far. I like them!

Ross, I know. I keep going back to "Hissy Fit" 'cause it really suits me. He was joking, but I kind of like it.

• Mulan
    Mulan

How about something with "Sugar Pie" in it? (private joke everyone)

.................or something with your old nickname in it "Retch" (one of her friends called her that)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Looking at your avatar

Run for your Life

don't forget you may need to do a search to make sure someone doesn't already have the name or it isn't copyrighted by some one already

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hmmm, I don't know if "Retch" would attract the customers, though - LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit