I just needed to talk to some friends......

by tyydyy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

Tim,

It's good to cyber see you again, sorry it is under sad circumstances.

Your Mom knows you love her, trust me, that is a bond that has only been separated in her irrational mind by the religion, but will always be in the part of her that knows the real truth about love of ones child.

As many others here, my Mom is also in her last days. I have seen her 3 times in twenty years. The last time I saw her I told her the best way I could show her my love was to leave her alone and let her feel her choices were right. I am just one out of nine kids. Right and wrong, use to be's, and should have been's are no longer important to me, a hug and a glance with our eyes said what needed to be said the last time I saw her.

I will probably not see her before she goes, I'm sure my sister and I will hear about it days after the fact. She will always be where she has been all my life. In my heart.

Being a part of someone who has the JW religion as their hope puts us in a special place with those we love and who are still in it. Our options are limited and cause pain to those we love no matter what we say or do. Do what ever you think will maker her happy. Say it with your eyes if you have to, she will know what you are saying.

Take care,

Dave

• codeblue
    codeblue

Tim:

I feel so much for what you are going thru. It is sad to see our parents die.

I was 14 when I watched my mother die from cancer.....

Do what you have to do to show her you love her....like the others said: phone call, visits and flowers, many hugs from you....Once they are gone you can't do any of those things. Have peace of mind for what you can do for her NOW...

At least you are showing her "unconditional love"....she will appreciate and love you for it.

many hugs to you now,

Codeblue

• Valis
    Valis

Tim my friend. It is good to hear from you, and unfortunately it has to be under these circumstances. I hope you are well today. One would like to think that a family crisis would bring some of them to that monet of clarity. One where family is more important than anything else. I don't have much else really, just to say that your mom is in my thoughts and you too. Take care of yourself and let's get together soon hoss!

ehe maybe X will let us fix her car again...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit