Why aren't you guys working?

by pennycandy 34 Replies latest jw friends

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

My job is slow enough that I can post on this and another forum, work on my university courses and complete some of my home business writing work. I've asked at least 20 people from other departments to give me overflow/something to do work and collectively I can get about 5 hours total a week of actual work.

It sucks, but it's a steady paycheque at least until November. *shrug*

• Steve Egner
    Steve Egner

I'm rarely home during regular business hours... This is an exception for me.

My first call isn't scheduled until noon, so I'll enjoy a few extra cups of coffee, whilst I commiserate with all you hooky players...

Steve

• avishai
    avishai
    Well, since you asked, my boss is a real moron and he makes me work way to hard, so I play on the computer when he isn't looking. I say screw him, he hasn't given me a vacation in eight years and I need my play time.

Dave, are'nt you self employed?

• codeblue
    codeblue

I am currently "unemployed".....I do work very hard to have a super clean home/dinners/and family accountant and shopper.

Codeblue

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I work every Saturday and Sunday during the day. I work day and evening shifts during the week, a non fixed schedule.

I wish I could say I am independently wealthy or run my dream magazine from my apt. or am writing my next best seller. *Sigh*

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

I worked for 22 years since i was 14 y.o.I made some big bucks for a spell,the Watchtower $ociety swindled all the money i could have otherwise saved for retirement.

So it's payback time...

{edited:No rest for the wicked!}

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

disabled and quite content to live on 300 bux a month social security.

• Ratboy
    Ratboy
    Slacking employee

+1 Seriously, how did people used to fake being busy before the internet?

• obiwan
    obiwan

One key at a time...

• Bryan
    Bryan

I'm a writer working at home (hotel at the moment). When I get out of bed I turn my computer on. The last thing I do before bed is not brush my teeth... it's turn off my computer. Bryan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit