What is with the Witnesses in this area???

by Dolllie 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Preston
    Preston

SAHS,

Again...Coolest Bethel Tour Ever!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I "finally" see one of them distributing the magazines at the bus stop AND she is walking along "with a cigarette hanging out the side of her mouth", smoking while she is doing it.

I wonder if that was my sister-in-law. I know she smokes.

• tresbella
    tresbella

sounds like someone is lying here on this post. she had a cigarrette in her mouth while preaching huh? think about it people? that's like showing up for a test with the cheat sheet taped to your forehead. some people hate the wittnesses so much that they just want to make them look like dumb as**s. everyone on here should be smart enought to not take everything as factual. i'm only 20 and even i know that.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Tresbella said:

some people hate the wittnesses so much that they just want to make them look like dumb as**s. everyone on here should be smart enought to not take everything as factual. i'm only 20 and even i know that.

Well what do you think of this picture I took of 2 sisters who were supposed to be on a coffee break on a Saturday morning, and I caught them in my bar !!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Tresbella, many JWs have secret sins. My sister-in-law is one of them. I have a photo of her at my wedding, and there is a pack of cigarettes sticking out of her purse. Also, I caught her smoking a cigarette. I agreed that I wouldn't tell my JW mother about her secret sin. I didn't need any crap flying around at my wedding.

My secret sins were getting a blowjob at age 17 and smoking.

As far as cheating goes, I taped a piece of paper with formulas under my watch for my physics exam. I failed anyway.

• Soledad
    Soledad
    some people hate the wittnesses so much that they just want to make them look like dumb as**s. everyone on here should be smart enought to not take everything as factual. i'm only 20 and even i know that.

well T sometimes you just gotta call'em as you sees'em...........

btw what do you think of that picture posted up above?

• tresbella
    tresbella

Oh, don't get me wrong. I am 20 and believe me I know plenty of young wittnesses who don't act like it; me being one of them. we say were going to the meeting but we go to get drunk instead. we leave the conventions early to go hang out at the hotel or talk to some brothers meeting us by the bathroom.but the post said a wittness was smoking while preaching. So she must of wanted to get caught b/c why would you be doing that out in the open with the risk of it getting back to the elders.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Dollie,

Just how stupid do you think we are?

Any one of us xjw's know that any JW... whether they are rebellious or a slave to it all would not do something like this.

When was the last time you had a reality check? (guess I'll be called a racist pig again)

HappyDad

• blondie
    blondie

Of course, there were the brothers that were selling drugs out of the KH restroom.

I'm surprised that she would be smoking in the open like that...a fellow JW might be driving by. Maybe she was a non-JW who had been handed a magazine a block away and wanted to ditch it.

Blondie

• Dawn
    Dawn
    Well what do you think of this picture I took of 2 sisters who were supposed to be on a coffee break on a Saturday morning, and I caught them in my bar !!

Why didn't I think of that? I could have racked up pioneer hours back in my party days! Darn it :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit