What is with the Witnesses in this area???

by Dolllie 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dolllie
    Dolllie

"They are in my opinion, a disgrace!" I have posted about their racest practices & unwillingness to distribute Watchtowers & Awake magazines to everyone on prior occasions....

I "finally" see one of them distributing the magazines at the bus stop AND she is walking along "with a cigarette hanging out the side of her mouth", smoking while she is doing it.

The Witnesses in this area need a better attitude about what they are doing!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I "finally" see one of them distributing the magazines at the bus stop AND she is walking along "with a cigarette hanging out the side of her mouth", smoking while she is doing it.

LMAO!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe they are scammers, nonjws trying to make a buck off selling the mags that they got free.

S

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Wow, Dollie, I just don't believe it!

Maybe is one of the hateful ones, trying to discredit the rest.

DY

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Are you sure it was a cigarette and not a Dubbie with doobie, Dollie?

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    Are you sure it was a cigarette and not a Dubbie with doobie, Dollie?

Good one Dan-o LOL

• Preston
    Preston

Next thing you'll know, they'll be conducting the watchtower while sippin' martinis, hiding beer in the kingdom hall toilet....and possibly the introduction of "bong book-bags"

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Next thing you'll know, they'll be conducting the watchtower while sippin' martinis, hiding beer in the kingdom hall toilet....and possibly the introduction of "bong book-bags"

Well, I know my grandfather used to make his own beer under the floor where he conducted the weekly bookstudy... one hot summer night the bookstudy quickly came to an end when the beer bottles got too hot and started popping their caps off and spraying beer everywere!

• Preston
    Preston

Elsewhere,

I dare say that the bookstudy you attended may very well have been the coolest bookstudy of all time. One for the ages!

• SAHS
    SAHS
    Next thing you'll know, they'll be conducting the watchtower while sippin' martinis, hiding beer in the kingdom hall toilet....

Actually, I heard from someone who was in the Canadian Bethel around 15 years ago that they had a still for making wine that actually blew up during a tour! Apparently it made quite a mess (maybe in more ways than one). I guess those guys at Bethel need their booze to cope, but with their meager monthly ?allowance,? they must have to go the cheap route by making a large volume of home-made stuff.

?SAHS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit