"AND NOW IT BEGINS . . . "

by Corvin 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Corvin
    Corvin

Today, right around the time I was expecting Nancy home from school, on this her second day back, the doorbell rings. Guess who?

I will simply cut and paste the entry I made into the now very detailed log I am keeping since Nancy's suicide attempt. Please feel free to comment.

Corvin

September 29, 2004

3:50pm

Carol Katxxxxny (unsure of spelling) came by today asking to talk to Nancy. Carroll used to study with Nancy when she first moved in with Mary and I. I had encouraged Nancy to study with a mature sister and Carol was it. Nancy stopped the study months ago and Carol has not called on or really inquired of Nancy for a long time, and the purpose of her visit was obvious in that she was trying to gain access to Nancy in order to talk to her about the religion. She attends one of the congregations/Kingdom Halls I picketed and was very aware of my apostate status, and knows very well that JW?s are not suppose to have anything to do with apostates, yet there she was at my door.

I asked her what the nature of her visit was and she responded that she just wanted to stop by and see how Nancy was doing. I doubt that she was unaware of the judge?s order, but I nevertheless informed her about the situation, that, nobody, including mom or me or any other JW was to talk to Nancy about the religion.

She smiled robotically and said that she was sorry to hear that.

I said that I was not.

She said that she was sorry I felt that way.

I informed her that although I was glad about the judge?s order, it was Nancy?s decision, not mine.

She said she hoped that some day Nancy would change her mind, still smiling that creepy smile.

I said that I was pretty sure there would be no chance of that.

She again said that I was entitled to my opinion.

I said, "yes, yes I am, and if you really have Nancy?s best interests in mind, why don?t you come in so we can talk about it".

She said "no thank you" and left.

I believe that this was planned. I believe that somebody urged her to come by and minister to Nancy pretending not to know the situation. Her timing was damn near perfect for Nancy arriving home from school. It?s too much of a coincidence in my book. This is an indirect violation of the judge?s order and can be interpreted as harassment.

I immediately called Nancy?s attorney to inform him of Carol?s visit.

This evening, the girls and me talked about what they want to dress up as for halloween this year. It will be their first time and they are so excited. LOL, and this was THEIR idea. Halloween was the one holiday I wanted so badly to participate in as a child. I think I will dress up too.

Corvin

• kls
    kls

You go Corvin and have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN with your kids you deserve it. As far as the JWS you have won the war now you have to win the battle.

• kls
    kls

Just a thought you could put a sign on your property no JWS allowed on property.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Why am I not surprised about that visit? At least its done and over with. Smart move about the journal Corvin.

How's Nancy finding the first couple days back a school? I hope there's understanding classmates there for her.

Have a ball with Halloween!

• Xandria
    Xandria

Edited for formatting issues and then it did another post..grrr.

X.

• sf
    sf

Corvin,

Don't put it past them to, in some way, as only jws can do, stalk her at her school.

Just a thought.

You are a great man. And I don't throw that type of compliment around much.

sKally

• Xandria
    Xandria

For what it is worth, I am sorry this is happening; in a way I was hoping they would not involve themselves in this, further. But now, it is done and they have forced your hand for action. To come directly to the Eldership, through a legal letter and make it known that, no Witness is to come to your home at any time, period. This is your chance to put the fear of legal action, in them by having your lawyer go into legal description of what could be done for breech of a court order. Through that, legal action the case would become more public and damaging to them, than any picketing could do, at this time and point. Because it would be a public testament to what lengths they are willing to go.

I would put up a ?No Trespassing Sign?; the police cannot really make a solid arrest, unless you have a sign up. You want them not to be able to weasel out of it with an, ?I didn?t know.? Excuse. Decorate them with a Halloween Theme.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i'm sure the witnesses are sighing and moaning about your dd's being brainwashed and under the influence of an apostate. while their poor jw mother suffers without them. in their eyes your persecuting your daughters. they WILL find any excuse to try to access your nancy. school, movie theaters, anywhere . inform the school , make sure your daughter knows to expect it and talk it over with her so she'll have advance time to think of how she wants to react to them.

i just wander.. can you put a notice in the local paper.. in the legal notice area.. the one where ex's put " i will not be responsible for any blahblahblah" and since its publicly published no one can use the " i didnt know" excuse?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Corvin,

: I think I will dress up too.

I have a nice suggestion for what to do. Draw a body outline in chalk on your driveway. Sprinkle the area gingerly with WTS and Awake! magazines. When you go out with your children, get some WT's and draw a perfectly round and wide red circle over the cover with a diagonal line running through it. When your kids knock on a door, hold up that WT and say, "my children thank you for your candy and stuff. Would you like to find a perfectly good way to [edit] up your family? This magazine has all the answers on how to accomplish that."

Sounds good to me!

Farkel

• Corvin
    Corvin
    When your kids knock on a door, hold up that WT and say, "my children thank you for your candy and stuff. Would you like to find a perfectly good way to [edit] up your family? This magazine has all the answers on how to accomplish that."

LMAO, farkel! btw, Oooooh, I'm tellin' you said "[edit]" on this board in violation of the guidelines. Hey Ozzie! Wake the eff up!

i'm sure the witnesses are sighing and moaning about your dd's being brainwashed and under the influence of an apostate. while their poor jw mother suffers without them.

Yes, they are all hypocritically wringing their hands, and it is so funny and repulsive at the same time that they think their cause is truly noble and righteous.

When I told my oldest daughter, Elese, about Carol's visit, she rolled her eyes and said, "what a fu(king idiot", lol, it was so hillarious coming from her sweet mouth that I did not have the heart to rebuke her.

Yes, the JW's are not giving up so easily. They are acting in a slimey way and it will come back to bite them in the arse.

You are a great man.

I am not a great man, skally. I am, however, fighting for a great cause.

"Give me a lever long enough and a prop strong enough. I can single-handedly move the world." - ARCHIMEDES

Corvin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit