Who wants to help my son with a really cool project?

by Princess 36 Replies latest members private

• Mulan
    Mulan
    You don't have to send the pic tho' do you? Just have us all send postcards will do??

The purpose is to have Flat Stanley travel all over the place, and track his travels. You send the postcard to the school I think, and the Flat Stanley to the next person who wants it.

Just sending postcards is not the purpose.

• Princess
    Princess
    You don't have to send the pic tho' do you? Just have us all send postcards will do??

Nope, it's like Mulan said. Probably the only neat chain letter you'll ever get. The letter has the instructions, send a postcard addressed to Rhys' class, then forward the letter with Flat Stanley on to someone else.

Once Ross receives the letter with Flat Stanley he can post it here then forward it to someone on this thread who wants to participate. So far we have Scotland, Australia and numerous states in the US willing.

We need more countries! Thanks to you all for your willingness to help. I can follow up in June to let you know where he went and who on the board helped out.

• bem
    bem

I would be happy to join in.

Your son is adorable also.

• searcher
    searcher

Count me in. Glad to help.

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

I'm in Germany, does that help?

• Gadget
    Gadget

Count me in, I'm in northeast England.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

I'm always ready to help someone out with a research project - so count me in here in Canada!

• sandy
    sandy

What a cool project. I'm in too... Los Angeles, CA

• Angharad
    Angharad

We can send one from sunny Manchester !

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

And if I don't follow the instructions will something really bad happen to me?

Princess / Mulan A clarification. Is each student in the class sending out a Flat Stanley, or is the class sending out one letter collectively?

Either way, count my son Zac and I in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit