Who wants to help my son with a really cool project?

by Princess 36 Replies latest members private

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Ozzie said:

You don't have to send the pic tho' do you? Just have us all send postcards will do??

Perhaps Princess was counting on the cuteness factor, to encourage us to sign on , but I don't think thats necessary.

On the other hand a postcard with Rhys' picture on it would be kinda cool, though I think a postcard showing the 4 season's of where you live would be interesting to the class as a whole.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well count me in but make me somewhere near the bottom of the list

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

sure i'll help send it too me and i don't mind posting my address what the heck is gonna happen the ELDERS gonna get me ohhhh nooo i'm just shaking! Anyone who thinks they should try to use this address for any sort of fraud should really think twice... Since I got out of the borg my big goal has been to become a policeman... try me and see if I made it...

mark rounds

9642 Bayview ave

jacksonville fl 32208

• Brummie
    Brummie

Princess, have you checked this with the teacher? My son came home with a letter that had to be passed on to 5 friends who would all in turn send a letter to their 5 friends (etc etc), it was to be the largest school letter ever and would enter the guiness book of records, anyway, I didnt want to be a joykiller but I went to the school and asked if it was genuine and it turned out not to be, the teachers knew nothing of it.

If it is genuine I will be willing to help out (I'm in Somerset England, south west coast)

Cute photo too.

Brummie

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Brummie:

If it is genuine I will be willing to help out

Well of course it is. Even the part about sending $10.00 U.S. Money orders only!

• Princess
    Princess
    Perhaps Princess was counting on the cuteness factor, to encourage us to sign on

Who, me? Nah, I just thought you might like a visual of the guy you're helping out.

The instructions were from his teacher Brummie. It's all good. The envelope came home yesterday with a request for a stamp. I guess the school didn't want to fork over postage for Scotland. LOL no biggie.

A postcard with something of interest from where you live would be good.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

This is actually kind of cool. I'm going to ask my son if they have ever done something like this at his school. ( I do know they have played "Flatten Stanley", but they didn't have much success with that as Stanley is a pretty rotund kid. )

If not I'm going to suggest he bring the info to school to see if the teacher wants to start one.

http://flatstanley.enoreo.on.ca/index.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit