E-watchman is not disfellowshipped!?

by Noumenon 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Balsam
    Balsam

So it seems the WTS is scared of him. LOL Isn't that cool.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    He, like me, knows the rules under which they operate and hence, as long as he plays the game, he's not df'd. The elders knew I was going to another church (Bible Students aka "Evil Slave Class") but told me not to spread it in the congregation. No action was taken against me. Since they're very legalistic you have to break one of the rules in the Pay Attention to the Flock book before they're forced into action. I got the impression they'd just prefer to not be involved since it could make the issue bigger and cause others to look into things out of curiosity. Also, it helped that I always had a good relationship with them before I left I think. I had no problems with the elders. I just woke up one day and realized that it wasn't for me.

The E-WAtchman is definitely "spreading apostate teachings". There is no doubt about that. That does break the rules and if the WTBTS knew who he was, he would be out on his arse as quickly as Ray Franz was.

The WTBTS is not afraid of that guy, lol. The guy is a coward and a liar, and the biggest apostate of us all.

Corvin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit