E-watchman is not disfellowshipped!?

by Noumenon 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• avishai
    avishai

Either he's lying or the wts does'nt know who he is. Also, there's people still "in" people who have friends who work at bethel, etc., who say they've never seen these "letters" he claims to have sent out. I call bullshit.

• catchthis
    catchthis

Without disclosing information leading to incrimination, it is possible to remain "in good standing," a.k.a. not df'd or reproved. I know of one brother who is in a similar situation as e-watchman. The elders leave him alone. Calling e-watchman a liar without knowing the actual facts is premature. He very well could be in a so-called DMZ within his hall. My guess is, he does not attend the meetings. If he did, he would be associating with the brothers and sisters which the elders would then probably frown upon.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

The FDS is taking a back seat, so to speak, while events unfold and lines are drawn.

KIM

• Corvin
    Corvin

Frogive me, but once a person is baptized, they are a member. Disassociating yourself does not give you immunity from df-ing if they have you on apostasy. Being disfellowshipped does not give you immunity from being labeled apostate either.

Somebody tell me if I am wrong, but E-Watchman's whole thing has always been how he is still a member in association and in good standing with the organization. He and all his jack-ass psuedo apostates are waiting in the wings for the WTBTS to fall so they can step in and help recover the sheep that get lost once the Society goes south. E thinks he is going to take over when it all comes crashing down. What puts them in such a smug and arrogant frame of mind is the fact that they (brag about) walking in and among the congregation freely in association with this secret knowledge and insight, witholding it from the rest until the devastation comes. Then they can help pour out Jehovah's holy spirit upon the people for real this time.

Again, it is total bullsh*t and E-watchman is nutjob. He should get his lithium level checked more regulary and follow the advice of his doctor and just take the damn meds.

"As for any judicial action taken against me, no, there was none. I am still in good standing in the congregation. Apparently, the Watchtower's Legal department advised that they not take any judicial action unless I was spreading the NGO affair among the local publishers, which I wasn't and do not intend to. "

Any evidence or proof the WT's legal department advised that they not take any judicial action . . . ? Why in the hell would the WT NOT take any action. If they know who he is, their policy with regard to those promoting "apostate beliefs" is pretty cut and dried. He gets the ax if they know who he is, plain and simple. They df'd GB member Ray Franz, nephew of Fred Franz for nothing more than having lunch with his landlord who had disassociated himself from the congregation. How does Mr. Circus-Clown-Music merit any mercy?

Best Regards,

Corvin

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Corvin,

I was thinking that you pose some very good questions and your statements about E-watchman, should be answered by him.

Would you pose your question to him and if he answers, will you cut and paste his response so all of us can see how he answers?

Corvin wrote:

"Somebody tell me if I am wrong, but E-Watchman's whole thing has always been how he is still a member in association and in good standing with the organization. He and all his jack-ass psuedo apostates are waiting in the wings for the WTBTS to fall so they can step in and help recover the sheep that get lost once the Society goes south. E thinks he is going to take over when it all comes crashing down. What puts them in such a smug and arrogant frame of mind is the fact that they (brag about) walking in and among the congregation freely in association with this secret knowledge and insight, witholding it from the rest until the devastation comes. Then they can help pour out Jehovah's holy spirit upon the people for real this time. "

Thanks,

KIM

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

The psuedo enemy of my enemy is my psuedo friend ... crazy or not!

• Corvin
    Corvin

Mr. Kim,

Corvin,

I was thinking that you pose some very good questions and your statements about E-watchman, should be answered by him.

Would you pose your question to him and if he answers, will you cut and paste his response so all of us can see how he answers?

I would love to, but The Big E has not only twice deactivated my membership to his message board, but he has also blocked my ip address from even viewing any part of his site. I never bought into his lies and his bull crap and I was asking all the "too hard to answer- too embarrassing to take" questions to him and his sub-borg-inates, but the man is a coward and a chicken-azz, so he cut me off . . . lol, disfellowshipped me if you please, from his forum.

Corvin

• zion sleeping
    zion sleeping

Here's my take on that.... E-Watchman jumps all down R. franze book, but think about it all he did was to give us a little history about the org., himself, and what happen to him. Were as E-Watchman is giving different interpertations of scriptures. Who the apostate??????

• tonyend
    tonyend

He, like me, knows the rules under which they operate and hence, as long as he plays the game, he's not df'd. The elders knew I was going to another church (Bible Students aka "Evil Slave Class") but told me not to spread it in the congregation. No action was taken against me. Since they're very legalistic you have to break one of the rules in the Pay Attention to the Flock book before they're forced into action. I got the impression they'd just prefer to not be involved since it could make the issue bigger and cause others to look into things out of curiosity. Also, it helped that I always had a good relationship with them before I left I think. I had no problems with the elders. I just woke up one day and realized that it wasn't for me.

• FairMind
    FairMind

I am curious as to whether or not e-watchman really did a mass mailing of his letter regarding the NGO affiar. Were these letters ever received by the congregations? I know that elders in good standing (stealth apostates?) do post on this site. Do any of you "elders" recall your body of elders receiving an e-watchman letter?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit