do i know you???

by in a new york bethel minute 24 Replies latest jw friends

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

CANDIDLYNUTS!! I attended the Dayton TN congregation (late 70's-early 80's), and have family in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Knoxville. If that's where you are from then I AM TELLING!!!!

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

kwintestal... depending on how old you are and where abouts in ontario you were raised, i may just know you. i have been to all of those assembly/convention halls. i was at copps this past summer for the sunday... and once in a while i visit norval to see what's up with all the JW sluts... haha...

bethelite

• Dawn
    Dawn

Darn - I don't know ANY of you! boo hoo.

I keep somewhat anonymity for the sake of my mom. She's still a JW and although I could care less what anyone thinks of me, I do want to keep what ties I have with my mom because she's elderly and needs my help. So, out of respect and love for her I am laying low for now.

Other than that - I'd be more free to post .

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Well, I doubt anyone would know me, since I moved around so much, but if anyone remembers Tammy Waddington (my maiden name is Waddington, and everyone called me Tammy instead of my real name, Tamar. Blech, I HATE Tammy!) then PM me.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I attended meetings in Canada, grew up in Winnipeg Beach, and Gimli, MB.

Also attended in Saskatoon, SK (Holiday Park, Mount Royal)

Also Lethbridge, AB (West Side)

I agree ... it would be cool to find out that other jws have left that cult and we know each other.

Love,

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit