Get Your Holy Ass Off My Sandwich

by dorothy 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Jez
    Jez

Sooo funny! I would have been livid though. This story is soooo typical of the ME FIRST attitude that so many JW's have. Assemblys always reminded me that JW's are not special, they are like so many other ppl in the world. If push comes to shove, they will look out for number one.

I hated the 'seat' problem, finding them, keeping them and sitting just below someone that constantly farted. One time I turned around and said loudly, "Would whoever is farting so much, go use the washroom." Needless to say....my section was extremely quiet for the rest of the afternoon.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

LMFAO

Thats just classic ROFL

I can see it now... in a letter to the congregations..

Dear Brothers,

It has come to our attention that a large number of our brothers and sisters have been leaving their sandwiches in the seats of those that are less fortunate. Would it not be wise to follow the fine example of the Apostle Paul and help those that are in need by eating our sandwiches as soon as we buy them, rather than leaving them where they can get caught in ass cracks? Some brothers have even bought out the opportune time to assist those that have serious cases of Sandwhich Ass. What a kind showing of christain love! Let us continue to show such love for our brothers and sisters in the hope that we may remain faithful and endure in this time of the end.

Warm Christian Love,

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society

• Preston
    Preston

I guess the question on my mind is the question on the minds of every food conossieur here....

Was it Focaccia?

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

lol doodle-v....very funny post.

• dorothy
    dorothy

I'm so glad I started this thread, this is easily one of the funniest things I've ever read. Thanks to all, I'm going to print it out in a few days so when I'm having a bad day I can refer to it for cheering up.

Hugs to all for your hilarious jokes

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I guess the line about "Was it Sister Mimi Bobeck" isn't very funny if the picture dosen't work, so I'll try this again, seeing it's the first thing that came to mind when I read this post.

xjw_b12 I hate red x's

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

gasp! you can make racist remarks and get griped at.. (referring to another post)

but pickin on us weight hindered ones is ok?

humph. CONSIDER YOURSELF GRIPED AT!

may all your sammiches be squished !

( NOTE.. this is all said in sarcastic , tongue in cheek, dont mean nuthin by it tone of voice .. so dont pick on me for being a smart ass..i'm fat AND touchy lmao)

BESIDES

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

ERMM BESIDES...

i wouldnt be SO fat if we hadnt taken so many mickey d breaks out in service..being fat is a side effect of being a witness lmao

• shamus
    shamus

I sincerely hope that you did not eat your sandwich.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit