Get Your Holy Ass Off My Sandwich

by dorothy 28 Replies latest jw friends

• dorothy
    dorothy

I went to check out the special assembly day this weekend. Got there a hour and a half late but made it none-the-less. Anyway, when the lunch break started I took my daughter to go for a pee before we ate and when I came back some woman was sitting on my seat, right on top of my lunch bag! Now, I know all too well the mishaps that can happen when you have a big butt, but it was a sandwich from the freakin' corner store! Complete with big hard-plastic container! Not to mention my bottle of water, etc., etc. She damn well knew she was sitting on my lunch! So I said "Uh, excuse me, I think you're sitting on my lunch." She acted shocked (!!!!) and said "Oh sorry, I hope I didn't squish it too much." No b**ch, don't worry, it's fine.

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

rofl....good story...sry 'bout the lunch though

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

It wasn't Sister Mimi Bobeck was it??

• Satanus
    Satanus

She is a good symbol of the wt, which taught her. It goes around squashing sandwiches w it's holy ass whenever/wherever it can. Only diff, the wt doesn't even pretend to apologise.

S

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

LMAO!

That was so funny i spit!

I would have thanked her and her ass for the fresh guacamole flavor she added to it!

Some people are so inconsiderate....It remindes me of when we would have to go to our employers and demand mettings and assemblies off! That would leave the other people to pick up the slack.

WTS is an inconsiderate buisness!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Sounds like a typical JW elder's sow.

Were you able to separate the sandwich from the plastic or was it too compressed from the excess tonnage?

Walter

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Since your sandwich was from the corner store, she was probably saving you from Ecoli, or Salmanila - a blessing in a big arse. You should have thanked her for your salvation! (LMAO)

Hugs

Bren

• Brummie
    Brummie

Roflmao

Bread between two slices of ham huh.

Brummie

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

that's to funny; but i would have made a big stink. like she didn't fart on your lunch. no respect. and you call your self a christian, haven't you been listening to the talk? about loving your bro's. i would have marched her fat ass over to the store and made her buy me a new lunch. and told her i hope she felt good with that bottle up her a$$. .v no question i would had the whole section in an uproar. thaere is no excuse for that. john

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

ROFLMAO!

Lucky for you she didn't rip one while sitting on it, you would have had a toasted sandwich!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit