Who Does Jehovah Resemble?

by Englishman 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

2 Corn.11:14 " And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve." Jehovah is a Jinn Sinister

I mean it,and people usually imitate the God that they worship! Remember,Jehovah is NOT the name of the Hebrew OT God of the Bible.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

George Burns!

George Burns speaks out on libraries.

• minimus
    minimus

minimus

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

The Jehovah of the Watch Tower is very much like Judge Rutherford. No doubt they are the same person.

• shamus
  • BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Vain imaginings all!

The question is "Who does Jehovah resemble?" GOD does not resemble anyONE, but everyone and everything, because it is all an extension of (He, She, It, They).

The Jehovah I grew up "worshiping" is a vain, ego-centric, unloving, false god IMHO. Hence my depiction of him as Saddam. Saddam is in the process of meeting his end, and I think Jehovah of the JW's will eventually meet "his".

2 Corn.11:14 " And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve."

Great quote, UndantedDanny. Part of my point. Interesting that it came from Paul... (I don't like much of Paul's attitudes).

Hugs, y'all

Bren

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Had to be Hitler

alt

• Satanus
    Satanus

Perhaps this is the logos ...

• Satanus
    Satanus

Or, maybe this is satan, walking amidst the other firey stones.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Here he is again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit