Princess & Steve

by Valis 15 Replies latest jw friends

• bem
    bem

Cool fishing story! I loved this.

He's close to seventy, travelled out here from Massachusetts, laid out $9.67 for an out of state two-day permit, and landed a lifetime memory.
  • Valis
    Valis

Awesome Steve! SOunds like you had a good time and there's nothing like seeing a beautiful fish come out of the water...I'll be waiting w/baited salmon breath!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Can't Wait" class

• Xena
    Xena

Ok Ok I'll bide my time....after all come December I get fish AND to spend time with Princess and Steve

So there Valis

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

I'm with bem- this was great!!!

I didn't even get a bump, but I was thrilled to see my uncle catch a fish... He's close to seventy, travelled out here from Massachusetts, laid out $9.67 for an out of state two-day permit, and landed a lifetime memory

Glad you had a good time with your uncle, Steve !!!

Thanks for sharing the story !!

XW

• Valis
    Valis

Hey! My fish arrived nice and cold! Thanks much Steve and Princess! Much appreciated and I assure you it will be eaten with due dilligence. Cheers and thanks again!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Princess
    Princess

Glad it arrived cold this time Travis! In order to make up for the loss of the last batch, they added a bunch of Keta and King from their freezer so Steve had them throw some in your package as well.

He's off fishing one more time with his uncle tomorrow before the uncle heads back home to Cape Cod. Maybe they'll hook another big one!

Enjoy and hope to see you soon,

Rachel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit