I can't stop eating..

by StinkyPantz 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

aww SP...

I have been almost every size there is..

I went from a size 0 to a size 16 to a size 10. Emotionally I was happiest when i was a size 16.. Funny huh..

Right now I cant control anything in my life, except for what i eat.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    Do you know in England, Macdonalds are forced to break down the contents and print on the packaging how much fat they contain?

They have signs in their establishments where all of the nutritional information is posted.. I'm not claiming they are the least bit healthy.

A macdonalds burger meat is over 50% fat. And I can taste it well and good, and no, it's not good!!!

Honey, I believe you. I just happen to like a big, juicy, fatty cheeseburger even when on a diet for months. I am a junk food junkie. I go between not eating for days to binging.. I have the worst diet ever. I believe burgers taste gross to you, I begged to differ.. meaning, I don't think they taste gross.. I could eat cheeseburgers every day!

• ballistic
    ballistic

I "burger" to differ to you too!!! But I found the thing that did it for me. Everyone must find their own thing. Personally, I still drink too much beer, but I found a way of loosing weight without any fad diet and "I'm loving it" to coin a Macdonalds phrase.

• Soledad
    Soledad

silly ballistic.......buffalo wings are just that--wings that belong to a buffalo. you didn't know that in the US these creatures fly?

dammit I want some now......

• ballistic
    ballistic
    buffalo wings

I bet it's a bit like our English "Toad in the hole" - you should try that!!

• Soledad
    Soledad

I have and it's delish!! YUM

• ballistic
    ballistic

It's funny, we have a toad in the hole, but we hate the French Frogs Legs!!!!

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

Ballistic, ok, I'll bite (not literally ), what is a "toad in the hole"?

- CF

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Good question CF I had no idea either!

I did a search and hope that i am right?

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

Good find Stephanie! Is she right Ballistic?

- CF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit