I can't stop eating..

by StinkyPantz 62 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I've been pigging out for far too long. I went to the grocery store just now and bought a smorgasbord of healthy food(s). I had been on a healthy food diet for about 4 months and kinda just lost it these last couple weeks, but I'm over it.. for now.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Okay SP! You asked for it!

*is getting very hungry*

• ballistic
    ballistic

Sorry Steph - that just looks sick to me.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Sorry Stef.. From now on:

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    I had been on a healthy food diet for about 4 months and kinda just lost it these last couple weeks, but I'm over it.. for now.

*sigh*

Sounds like me when i went on that special K diet. It worked for a couple of weeks, but damn! I got so sick of cereal that I havent brought any for two months!

I quit trying to lose weight when someone told me i would look like a dumbass at 115 pounds..

• ballistic
    ballistic

I dont know if you guys remeber me loosing 5 stone on this webite, but if I eat a burger now 2 years later, all I can taste is pure fat, and that picture makes me think of that taste.

All my friends tell me to loose no more weight, but I still eat vegatables.

I was forced to stop at a service station and had a Mac Donalds, and it tasted discusting.

When your mouth is rid of the taste of fat for months, the taste of it is abhorent.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Sorry..

Well ok here is something that will make you stick to the veggies..

Cow intestines... almost ready to eat...

• ballistic
    ballistic

I would eat them to be sociable. I bet the fat content is less than the picture of the burger above.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    When your mouth is rid of the taste of fat for months, the taste of it is abhorent.

I beg to differ. I've been on this diet for months and the last few days filled w/pizza and burgers and junk food was heaven. BTW, ballistic.. you look good now, but I liked how you looked a little thicker too..

Stef-

You are the perfect size! All you need to do is maintain. I long for a healthy 140 lbs.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I beg to differ

Do you know in England, Macdonalds are forced to break down the contents and print on the packaging how much fat they contain?

A macdonalds burger meat is over 50% fat. And I can taste it well and good, and no, it's not good!!! Just imagine what it would look like if it was an actual piece of meat!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit