Suggetions for handling a difficult situation?

by Stefanie 32 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

OMG SP!

I didnt think about that...

But since i have a tendancy to get everything out on the open I need to tell her that. I am going to give her the afternoon to relax first. She is dealing with alot right now, and doesnt want to talk anymore...

Unless its about dinner. She wants chicken wings, and i told her we could make them together... *sigh*

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

STEPANIE!

Hard situation, easy answer, you couldn't get me to run down to the school fast enough. Take it from a vicim.....if she is talking about it in school then it must be bad! She is screaming for help! HELP HER! It is your god given responsiblilty. I hope others would do the same.

vic

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

obviously this girl isn't a close friend of your daughters or she would know her name so having her just point the girl out shouldn't cause guilt because she's helping this kid! However this is school you don't want to be a snitch so call the principle let him get everyone who was in the locker room together at the same time so that there's no appeaence of one picking this girl out tell them that it was overheard by a teacher and they are going to interview one at a time to find out who is having this problem then when your daughter goes in she says "it's the girl in the blue shirt and black shorts etc" they may also find out in private interviews that this is happening to other girls (and boys) they did that in my school and found out more than you would BELIEVE three teachers got fired and like seven parents got arrested it was unreal! and i was in a small school!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit