The Watchtower is degenerating

by truthseeker 34 Replies latest jw friends

• SAHS
    SAHS

Definitely worth repeating again, people:

. . . arrogancy, power, and desire to control.

That says it all. I have nothing more to say.

?SAHS

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Oh Ye of little faith!!! I'm sure the Watchtower will soon receive new light and have another new, correct date for armageddon. All the past failures were merely trial runs, that's all. The prophetic failures of the past were necessary sift out those who were 'not of our sort'. Jehovah has a timetable, and the society has received a timeline showing that armageddon is just around the corner.

They're just not sure which turn they're on right now.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

"The prophetic failures of the past were necessary sift out those who were 'not of our sort'"

I guess when they drop the 10-20% in numbers this will be emphasized

• Mary
    Mary
    Gumby said: Hey bud, I'll put 10 bucks on your prediction, but you need a time frame of it happening first.

Ya, but what happens if it's an "invisible" prediction, like Jeeee-sus' Return in 1914?

• little1
    little1

Excellent post!

• willyloman
    willyloman

Dude! Love your "official WT road map to Armageddon."

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Ah shucks! Armageddon-ain't-a-coming, soooo-arm-a-getten-outta-here , ARM-A-GONNA-GET-IT-ON !! Rave

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

iiz2cool, you made me spit my soda on the monitor with your timeline. ROFLMAO! Thanks! I really needed that laugh!

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

iiz2cool I put your timeline pic up at my blog.

Thanks Undaunted Danny

• justhuman
    justhuman

That is a real nice post!!!

Indeed the WT is degenerating. They have become a club. A club that to maintain your membership you have to follow their rules thats all.

My personal expierience shows that as time goes by more and more JW's suffer from deepression (specially the old ones and those who where sacrificed from their parents in the altar of the generation)

I have seen many JW's suffering from drinking problems. Some of them suffer from panic attacks, personality disorders, some are violent and have unhappy family lifes. This observations are based upon my personal experience in the WT world.

Time is running out for the WT. Unfortunately the leaders of this cult still have the same attitude and policy despite of their failure!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit