Simon

Congratulations !!

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Thank god, some good news. GREAT!

CZAR

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I'm very happy for you and the kids, Corvin! I just hope your ex obeys the court orders.

Frannie B

• Angharad
    Angharad

Congratulations Corvin, that is great news !!!

• morty
    morty

CONGRATS CORVIN!!

You certainly deserve "Father of the Year" award...

You must feel like a 100lbs has been lifted off of your shoulders....

One day your children will thank-you for all the dedication and love you have showed for them...

• Margie
    Margie

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'm so happy for you Corvin! All your hard work and fighting has paid off! Make sure you celebrate with your kids.

Congrats on a job well done!

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hey Corvin,

That is great news. I was worried about you and your daughters. They will finally be able to use their own brains in deciding how they are going to live their lives. The court ordered counseling sessions sounds like just the right thing. Maybe your ex will finally understand the damage that she has done. I like the fact that your daughters will call their shots and that they get to choose when they will see their mother. The power is in their hands. Your hard work to save your children paid off big time. Yahoo, It's party time!

Mr. Shakita

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

This is just so wonderful! Thank you for keeping us informed.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Corvin:

Way to Go!!!! Wish we were closer and we'd have a party! Thank God you have those girls out of that situation. Life should be a lot calmer now and hopefully your family life will settle down into a normal routine. I can't imagine having to go through all of that! Peace and love to you all.

Sincerely,

Swalker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit