VICTORY FOR MY CHILDREN OVER THE JW'S!

by Corvin 55 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Is it too early to say congrats ? Oh well, congratulations !

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

YEAHHH CORVIN!!!

Devon

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Excellent work Corvin, & I'm sure it was work! How many people would have loved to have a dad like Corvin, raise your hands!

• sf
    sf

Hello Corvin,

Will you then be sharing with this attorney what the child therapist said and/ or set up a meeting with both of them so that the attorney is aware of what the therapist thinks and feels?

[ I posed these questions to you in your other thread (before you posted this one) and would like to do so here, again:

She says that she believes the religion (JW's) to be destructive and damaging to them.
    My couselor said the same thing when I talked to her about my family problems. She said in her experience and understanding, she felt they were damaging to children and families.
    This is super news

Yes, it is good news.

YET, will these professionals be spreading this good news throughout to their collective colleages??

Will they take this good news and write about it in magazines, newspapers, journals and such so that ALL are aware of said "good news"? And in order for judges and attorneys in family courts to be well aware and equipped with their findings of just how dangerous this 'book company, disguised as a wholesome religion' is to ANY child?

Let's hope so. But I seriously doubt it.

Good luck Corvin.

sKally

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Congrats, that is so awesome. But this just shows that satan is the ruler of things....LOL If so, I can only pat him on the back.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Good-oh!

Now, enforcement. What happens if mom breaks the rules?

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

She has to attend a mormon church for a month! That'l keep her strait!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Hey Corvin!!!!!!!! That's Great!!!!!!!!

Bryan

• avishai
    avishai

Kick ass!! You win!! Wooo -hooo!!!

Now, enforcement. What happens if mom breaks the rules?
  • Discussing religion with any of the children is forbidden from this day until they turn 18. They will not be attending meetings or having to associate with other JW?s, but if by chance they do end up in the company of JW?s while with their mother, the JW?s are not to discuss the religion either.
  • You KNOW someone is going to try to pull this crap, because they don't recognize the "law of the land on this". I'd make my kid wear a wire. How many "experiences" have we all read about in the yearbook about "Faithful Jw's" going around laws like these?

• Netty
    Netty
    the results are what I wanted for the kids, and the kids are happy with the outcome as well

wonderful!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit