What Is Your Favorite Drink or Cocktail???

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I'm not much of a drinker, but fuzzy navels are nice- all they are is peach schnapps and orange juice, on ice. Long ago, in the midst of a major depression, I developed a relationship with Southern Comfort, drunk straight from the flask. Unfortunately, the taste and smell of it now are so entwined with the memories of those old feelings, that I can no longer drink the stuff without feeling despair.

Alcohol aside, the drink that really rocks my boat is a triple cappucino, light foam, from Bohemian Coffehouse-10,000 times better than that swill those teenagers at Starbucks serve.

• pratt1
    pratt1

Johnnie Walker Black - On the rocks - witha smooth cigar.

Also, Amstel lite.

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

I'll have one of flyinhigh's margaritas please! But really, just one. I hate to be around sloppy drunks & kind of gave it up years ago. Once drinking became legal, it just kind of lost it's appeal for me.

• franklin J
    franklin J

...scotch neet; (preferably Johnny Walker Black) we are old friends....

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Kahlua, Bailey's and Grand Marnier layered in a glass or on the rocks.

That combo is really, really good in a BIG mug of coffee too.

Amaretto Sour

I was in Vegas with 5 friends last July, and one of them kept ordering those. Yummy!! I had never heard of it, but the bartender there didn't bat an eyelash.

My favorite drink, that I can't get through a day without, is COFFEE.

If you mean alcoholic drink................there are so many. I like Single Malt Scotch the best, but love a good Beefeater Martini too. I also love a good Shiraz.

• DireStraitJacket
    DireStraitJacket

tap water (yeah, ours is drinkable)

triple vodka and coca cola, Absolute Red when I can afford it, or Smirnoff, and occasionally
    when times are rough Russian Bear.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Orange Julius with a twist!

Lately though it's been Slim Fast!

carmel

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Strawberry Daiquiri!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I thought I was going to be the only one who chose something non-alchoholic, my favorite drink was Surge which they don't make anymore, Then it was Double Fudge Yoohoo, which they also don't make anymore. If I like something it's the kiss of death for the product.

• minimus
    minimus

Tuesday----don't like Diet Coke, please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit