What Is Your Favorite Drink or Cocktail???

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• PointBlank
    PointBlank

My favorite drink is an ice cold red beer. I also favor margarita's on ice.

PB

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Years ago........when I was a dub elder.......and going through all kinds of mental anguish and doubts and didn't know what to do about it except drink.....I only drank on one occasion.......WHEN I WAS AWAKE!

My favorite at that time was Johnny Walker Red........GOOD STUFF! AA helped me get over it!

Now I prefer not to imbibe but can be around it without problems.

HappyDad

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I also favor margarita's on ice.

I like them frozen like a slushy.

Happy Dad, I respect you very much for what you've done. I wish my exhusband jw would realize he has a problem and get help.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

coca cola on the rocks

chardonnay , sweet italian wines, and wodkainpineapplejuicetillyourunouttajuiceandallyougotleftiswodka.

• Netty
    Netty

I'm into mudslides right now, yuuuuummm....

• Panda
    Panda

Iced tea (sweet with lemon)

Oh I forgot to add that I always keep beer (Mr.Panda) and a cold bottle of Sangria for a friend who MUST have that with pizza. Oh yeah we also have those bottled booze like Smirnoff and lime and JackDaniels HardCola (Its much easier than the mess mixing makes OR should I say the mess MIXERS make).

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Right now I'm really lovin' Red Bull and Vodka. :-)

• untan
    untan

hmmmm Vodka Red Bull is very very yummy.

But, I am always faithful to my red wine, come summer though - out comes the Tequila!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Bloody Bull or Frozen Lime Daquiri.

• minimus
    minimus

WELCOME UNTAN!!!!!........I like Captain Morgan & Diet Coke! I like Miller Lite too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit