SHOW DOWN TODAY

by Corvin 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Good luck Corbin for you and especially your children.

Thanks, Brian. And, um . . . it's CorVin, with a "V", LOL.

• Panda
    Panda

Corvin, I hope you and your children will be able to help your attorney to accurately express the facts. So many people just have no idea what jws are really all about.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Corvin:It sounds like the attorney has a good head on his shoulders.
    As you rightly point out, he may need more time to reach the right decision.

I do have just two things to point out, though (you're gonna start hating seeing me reply to your threads ):

This crazy bitch is going to carry on her lies and denial right to the bitter end just to see what she can get for it.

Regardless of what she's done, she is still the mother of your children and someone you once loved.
    I'm sorry, but surely that kind of language isn't right?
    And before you retaliate...
    ...I have walked in similar shoes...

Yes, you are right. She is going to continue until she is slapped down. I cannot afford, even for Nancy?s preferences to give that woman any more respect or compromise. F*ck it, I?m taking her out.

Has this become about you or the children?
    Why would you set aside the preferences of your children, when there's just one more date to see through?
    For gawd's sakes calm down. If that kind of outburst gets released in front of the attorney, in the courtroom, or even in front of the kids...
    Even that kind of attitude, if it's "felt", will have a detrimental effect.
    I know you know this, but a reminder never harmed.
    Honestly, dude, if I didn't care I'd just keep schtum and let you reap. If you want me to shut up and leave you to the back-slappers, just say the word...

Anyhow, setting just those two points aside, good luck buddy

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Has this become about you or the children?
    Why would you set aside the preferences of your children, when there's just one more date to see through?
    For gawd's sakes calm down. If that kind of outburst gets released in front of the attorney, in the courtroom, or even in front of the kids...
    Even that kind of attitude, if it's "felt", will have a detrimental effect.
    I know you know this, but a reminder never harmed.
    Honestly, dude, if I didn't care I'd just keep schtum and let you reap. If you want me to shut up and leave you to the back-slappers, just say the word...

For godsakes, Littletoe. You have a lyrical way of pointing out the obvious, then saying nothing at all that makes a damn bit of sense to my situation. Because it is about my children, and because she will not stop, yes, the crazy bitch has to be slapped down. The heavy artillery is coming out, because she must be slapped down, and it might even be good for her. It might jolt a little reality into her. So far, if you knew the crazy bitch, you would know that any love, patience or kindness from me she uses to wipe her ass with. She is a bitch. She is heartless, cold and hateful. I have video and audio tape to prove it.

The children just want a normal relationship with their mother, but the price they have to pay for that fantasy is too high. In Nancy's case, especially, she does not know what is in her best interests, and what she prefers is not exactly in line with what she will get for her kindness, love and effort. Yes, there is one more date, but surely, as a parent, if you knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that your wife or exwife wanted to do nothing more than destroy whatever it is she can't control, wouldn't you pull out all the stops to ensure her arrogant and ignorant arse is slapped down hard and for good? What is wrong with you? She can do all the evil she wants to me and I couldn't give a damn, however, she is using my kids to satisfy her sick ego, and what the hell is a father suppose to do? Just because she is their mother and they love her does not mean that I have to turn the other cheek and let her do whatever she wants to them.

Littletoe, men over 30 years old sound pretty silly using the term, "dude". The more you go on, the more I realize you don't know what you are talking about. I come here to vent. Allow me that and just don't respond to my posts. What kind of a moron do you I am to let that kind of an attitude be felt by any of the parties involved in this thing? Do you honestly think I sit in front of the attorney and judge or my kids saying these things?

Hey, remember how you posted the entire story of how you left the org? I think there were audio recordings and stuff on your website, right? I imagined you shared those things for a couple of reasons, one of them being that you thought your story might help others, no? I don't know what you are doing since you left the org, but if it is giving advice about custody battles, you should change jobs. Think about it.

Many Ex-JW's, because of where they just came from, are so afraid to assert themselves and their rights and JW's take advantage of that fear and exploit it. They count on it expecially in custody cases. The last thing that will benefit my kids in this case is for me to listen to a sanctimonious fella like you telling me not to run too far or too fast. To hell with that, because being nice and polite, even with the courts, does not work. You have got to be heard.

I can call her a bitch. I can call her anything I want, just not to my kids. Those feelings I save for venting on this board. She is their mother, but she is still a bitch. Joan Crawford was somebody's mother too, but she was still a bitch. Everyone knows and accepts that. See how that works?

I understand that the family laws in GB are different than they are here, and I truly think they suck and you are basing your fairytale ideals on those sucky laws and how it may have effected your situation, I dunno, but whatever. Free speech is under attack in your country, as I understand it, but demonstrating and protesting is the American way. Let me just tell you how it often works in this country. It is ok to display controlled anger and indignation. It is ok to raise hell and make sure people hear you. It is the American way to challenge authority and assert yourself. It is the how change happens and it ensures that b ureaucrats don't just push you through without really doing what they are suppose to. It lets them know that you are watching and there will be hell to pay if they don't carefully do their job right, for they answer to us, the taxpayer, and they answer to someone above. I'm not letting a thing get by and this is what I mean when I say the bitch needs to be slapped down . . . for the sake of my kids. Do you even understand what I am saying? The bitch will do or say anything to get those kids back under her control which will be my cue to start buying cemetary plots to bury one or two of them. Thanks for the advice, but I have had results so far that I don't care to change.

Ok, kids, fire away.

Corvin

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

After reading your last post Corvin, I think I'll only say that I wish you and your kids the best...I'll skip giving any advice.

Seriously though, here's to your having a massive party on the 23rd.

• Mary
    Mary
    She blamed me for everything and made a big scene on the telephone since she was talking to me in front of her family. She was yelling at me and asking why I was "so mad", and to stop yelling at her. I was using my calm "indoor voice" the entire time. She was misrepresenting to her family the nature of my call, which is fairly typical of her.

What a witch........were you taping the conversation, just in case you need to show furthur evidence that she's a manipulative liar??

Corvin, I wish you all the luck with this..........please keep us posted.

Mary

• outnfree
    outnfree

Corvin,

You have my deepest respect and support as well. Sometimes people who don't have children don't fully understand how much children want to love BOTH their parents no matter how destructive those parents are. I have personal experience (quite emotionally trying) where I was guardian of my grand-niece for seven years and then she decided to go "home" to live with her mentally unstable mother with drop-in visits from her verbally abusive, crack-head, small-time thief of a dad. The mom doesn't know how to set boundaries to protect her daughter and, in fact, is verbally abusive herself (just got another phone call last night). My grand-niece just wants to be LOVED by her parents, and went off in search of that reassurance. Unfortunately, she is not getting it, and I spent close to two hours last night reassuring her of her worth, her good sense, her right to dare to dream a better future for herself than the lives they have, etc. That Nancy wants a relationship with her mother is understandable. That the KIND of relationship she desires to have with her mother is a fantasy is undoubtedly true. None of your children will be able to enjoy their mother's love until she is able to love herself. Which she is clearly incapable of doing, hence her submission to the misogynistic Borg and the abusive, drunken husband (and her own drinking?). Meanwhile, she is making your lives hell.

I applaud you for using this forum to vent the frustration and anger you are properly feeling because you dare not voice the rage in other venues. Really, only ex-JWs can understand the scope of the problem. (Very wonderful of you to provide the attorney with background information and documentation and very astute of him to realize that the complexity of the case will warrant more time spent in his role as guardian ad litem.)

I wish you and the girls the best possible outcome on Thursday and in the future.

Warmly,

outnfree

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Corvin:

Allow me that and just don't respond to my posts.

Fine by me - I offered the same. I have no desire to be further verbally abused by someone who doesn't give a shyte (or maybe isn't equiped to discern) when people are showing concern. I never insinuated you couldn't do what you wanted, I just asked poignant questions in the hope that you would watch your back. If that isn't welcome...
    ...well, do what you want - you will anyway.

I'll pray for your kids.
    If you don't mind, that is...

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

{{{{{{{{{ Corvin }}}}}}}}}} {{{{{{{{{{{{{ LittleToe }}}}}}}}}}}}

Ok, guys, dudes, whatever. Enough already.

I can see both sides here: Corvin venting on this forum because it's inappropriate to vent elsewhere (Corvin, think about getting a therapist, you need one inspite of yourself), and LittleToe was bringing up valid questions. Afterall, it IS about the children involved.

Corvin - I'm glad you've adopted the Crow or Raven shield. I don't know if you were already aware of the similarities in your name and the latin genis, but the Corvid's spirit will help as crow travels between the worlds, and raven is one of the Great Mystery's messengers. Your message will get across. (For those who balk, this is based on Native American - indian - wisdom from a variety of tribes.)

I have been praying for the whole lot of you: Corvin and your family, and Sara, and her family. God's (He, She, It, They) blessings to you all. You need them.

Hugs and love

Brenda

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I had the same concerns as LT, which is why I asked my question... but:

If you want me to shut up and leave you to the back-slappers, just say the word...

I guess 'the word' was spoken.

Sometimes people who don't have children don't fully understand how much children want to love BOTH their parents no matter how destructive those parents are.

Why would you have to be a parent to understand this? We were all children, therefore we all know how much we want to love and be loved by BOTH parents.

Corvin-

I think it's great that you want to protect your kids, and if you need to vent here so be it; but if someone sees a potential obstacle that concerns them, better that it's pointed out than you miss it and fall on your face. Everyone here cares about you and is on your side.. don't forget that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit