Morons who steal my laundry detergent.

by Nancy Drake 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ballistic
    ballistic

When I first read about putting bleach in I thought "yes, what fun", but thinking about it, two wrongs don't make a right. Just forget it. Lock your detergent up like everybody else and forget about it. At least they didn't poke your eye out or kill your best friend, or bleach your clothes for that matter.

• Soledad
    Soledad

humph and then there are people who like to make assumptions about folks from big cities. that kind of stuff would never happen here.

forget about the booby trap. if they are bold enough to steal, then they'll also want revenge for their ruined clothes. not worth it IMO.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    humph and then there are people who like to make assumptions about folks from big cities

If you're talking about me, what I meant was that I moved from a small town where no one locked their door to a big city where your roommates would kick your arse if you DIDN'T lock the door. (It took me almost a year to get into the habit of locking up)

• Xena
    Xena

It sucks that stuff like that happens, but it is an unfortunate fact of life

I'm a big believer in kamra...let fate take care of them for stealing, you just do your laundry while keeping your supplies close at hand. Keeps the stress levels down, trust me!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    big believer in kamra

Makes me wonder if I did something to deserve this!

If they needed to use my stuff I would generously give them what they needed!

• Xena
    Xena

Have we been a bad kitty lately????

• ballistic
    ballistic

Now, now, Xena, what are you implying?

• Mac
    Mac

I'm always tempted to steal some 'suds"!

mac

• Xena
    Xena

Why nothing of course ballistic

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well, now that's ok,

now, can you start implying things about me because I would find it amusing and titilating.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit